Coenzyme Q10 is the source of the young man , it is produced by cells of the body.When there is a deficit , begin to intensify the processes of aging , aging of skin , reduced elasticity of blood vessels .Qudesan - excellent dietary supplement that helps to restore the normal amount of coenzyme Q10 in the body , and vitamin E, included in its composition it contributes to this action.
- Composition and Properties
- Indications and contraindications
- Dosing and side effects
Composition and Properties
Qudesan discharged as a yellow- orange drops for oral administration which comprises one milliliter :
- Active ingredient - coenzyme Q10 (ubiquinone) - 30 mg vitamin E (tocopherol) - 4.5 mg.
Qudesan also available in tablet form for children, in which the same composition as the solution .
Regardless of the form of the drug issue is a dietary supplement that has the following properties :
- It stimulates the redox processes in the cells of the body;
- restores the lack of ubiquinone in the body;
- preserves and enhances the activity of the brain;
- prevents fatigue;
- It stimulates the immune system;
- improves exercise tolerance;
- It prevents aging of the skin and the body's cells;
- It lowers the risk of cardiovascular disease;
- It prevents the development of inflammatory processes in the body;
- prevents deposition of atherosclerotic plaques.
A part of the vitamin E is not only good antioxidant and improves the performance and ubiquinone .
Indications and contraindications
Indications for use are not only Qudesan disease or deficiency of coenzyme Q10 in the body, and age-related disorders .
It can be used in cases such as:
- for the treatment of dystonia, and fatigue;
- to eliminate chronic fatigue syndrome;
- to stabilize the immune system;
- to normalize high blood pressure;
- to prevent and slow down the aging;
- for the prevention of diseases of the cardiovascular system , for example , atherosclerosis , coronary heart disease , congestive heart failure;
- to normalize metabolic processes of the body and its cells;
- in complex treatment of skin changes associated with aging;
- when sinus or myocardial changes in children.
In some cases, the use Qudesan effectively endocrine diseases or nervous system.Widely used in cardiology , especially in the treatment of the elderly.
Contraindications Qudesan not much, because it is not a drug but a natural food supplement:
- hypersensitivity to the drug;
- Children under three years.
Take Qudesan during pregnancy can be .In this case it is necessary to discuss its application to the attending physician.
Dosing and side effects
Dosing of the drug depends on the release form , a person's age .Picked it individually.
However, the instructions state that:
Tablets for Children accepted depending on age:
- At the age of 3 to 7 years old one tablet once a day;
- At the age of 8 to 14 years for one to two tablets once a day;
- At the age of 14 years, two tablets once a day;
- At the age of 14 and adults can assign pills Qudesan Forte one tablet 1 time a day with meals .
Drops for oral administration can be administered to children older than 12 years and adults 10-12 drops during meals .Dissolve drops necessary in water or other liquid.
The duration of therapy with at least one or two months .Repeat the drug can be no more than twice a year .
Cases of overdose have been observed.Since the drug is well tolerated by patients , no side reactions occur .There are rare allergic reactions if you are hypersensitive to the drug.
It is important to:This manual is incomplete analogy , but a simplified version .To clarify all ambiguities should consult a doctor .