Helicobacter pylori (Helicobacter Pilori) - is a spiral bacterium that lives in the stomach and duodenum person.This bacterium provokes many dangerous diseases such as gastritis , ulcers , erosions , polyps , hepatitis , cancer of the stomach and intestines and others.This is the main danger of the presence of bacteria in the body .
According to statistics , by the action of bacteria caused by up to 90% of chronic gastroduodenitis , 100% of stomach ulcers and up to 87 % of gastric cancer .At the moment, the vast majority of adults suffer from the effects of the bacteria , and up to 50 % of people infected with Helicobacter pylori in childhood , around age five .
- The main symptoms of manifestations Helicobacter pylori
The main symptoms of manifestations Helicobacter pylori
This bacterium medicine refers to anaerobic bacteria , that is such microorganisms that are killed in the air .But being in the stomach , H. pylori resistance to gradually reduce the mucous
Because the bacterium can be present in the body , regardless of age , adults and children symptoms of its presence is somewhat different .
Symptoms of Helicobacter pylori in children:
- Pain in the upper abdomen.
- Heartburn is a violation of the process of absorption of food.Similar symptoms may also indicate the development of dysbiosis , which can lead to constipation , diarrhea and weight loss.
- Belching with the urge to nausea and vomiting.
- Bad breath.
Symptoms Heliktobakter pylori in adults:
- Heartburn, white coating on the tongue.
- Nausea, belching with an unpleasant odor, vomiting,
- Bad usvaevaemost meat products and dishes.
- The severity and abdominal pain, bloating and flatulence often.
- Unpleasant tastes and odors from the mouth, with the proviso that there are no problems with the teeth.
- Satiation after eating and / or rapid onset of hunger.
- Frequent constipation and diarrhea.
- Recurrent abdominal pain, which quickly stopped after a meal.
- Hair loss.
- The emergence and development of fungal diseases of nails, excessive brittle nails.