eruption and change of milk teeth to permanent in children - a physiological process inherent nature.The process of formation, growth and eruption of teeth in humans begins in utero at 6-8 weeks of gestation and lasts up to 25 years.During all these years, there are several important stages, each in its time: the formation, teething, a change of milk teeth to permanent in children, and the emergence of the so-called wisdom teeth, at a mature age.
1. Formation of rudiments of teeth in the fetus
2. Terms of the eruption of primary teeth
3. Timing and order of eruption of primary teeth, table
4. Deviations from the norm in terms of the eruption of teeth and possible problems in children
5. Effect of teething on the health and well-being of the child
6. When children begin to fall milk teeth?
7. The order and timing of dentition in children
• Formation of rudiments of teeth in the fetus
process of development and formation of the teeth of the baby begins long before his birth,rather, there is an additional 6-8 weeks of gestation.At first, one after the other 20 formed the rudiments of the first baby teeth baby, and about the deadline at 20 weeks of pregnancy formed the beginnings of the future is already permanent teeth, which are located deeper, just under the milk teeth.
As a child of the 20 basic rudiments cuts in milk tooth, 10 of them will be located in the upper jaw kid and 10 - on the bottom.And when the time comes, there is a change - baby teeth fall out in children, and in their place will rise constant.
• Terms of eruption of primary teeth
consistent and timely timing of eruption of primary teeth is directly dependent on the health of the baby and said that the development of the organism occurs normally.
Terms eruption of primary teeth vary in the range from about 6 months of age and up to 2.5-3 years.The first baby teeth (central incisors) erupt at the age of 6-9 months.The order of eruption of the molars - a year and a half, then there first upper and lower molars and then.
Some deviations during the start of the eruption of teeth, not exceeding 1-2 months of normal time limits should not be a cause for some concern the parents of the baby.
There is a special formula that you can count approximately how much tooth should be at a certain age the baby's life.To do this, take the number of four months.That is, to the age of one year (to 12 months), for example, should be cut Zubikov 8: 12 - 4 = 8.
• Timing and order of eruption of primary teeth
newborn usually has no teeth, butextremely rare, but there are cases when a child is born with already cut 1-2-bedroom teeth.
appearance of the first teeth in children occur in pairs at intervals of about 1-2 months.
first baby teeth (lower central incisors) appear in 6-9 months of life baby.Then, cut through the central upper incisors.In the 8-12 months erupt lateral incisors in the upper jaw to start, and then at the bottom.By 12-16 months appear first molars (the order of eruption of the molars - first upper molars, followed by lower) in 16-20 months of age - fangs and 20-30 months, a second molars.
This formation of milk occlusion in a child over, and it consists of only 20 teeth.Baby teeth fall out in the 6-7 years.
- Terms eruption of milk teeth (temporary) table:
• Deviations from the norm in terms of the eruption of teeth and possible problems in children
main factors influencing the procedure and terms of eruptionTeeth are: baby genotype (genetic information passed to the child from both parents), the duration of breastfeeding the child, the health of moms during pregnancy (specifically the presence of toxicity, which may delay the timing of teething in children).And, of course, essential in the formation of dental system toddler have the disease, which he suffered in the first year of his life.
delay the timing of teething in children can be caused by the following problems:
- 1. any infectious diseases a child,
- 2. prolonged dysfunction of the gastrointestinal tract (gastrointestinal tract), such as dyspepsia (diarrhea),
- 3. metabolic disorders, for example, in congenital deficiency of the enzyme in the body fenilalaninoksidazy (phenylketonuria),
- 4. pituitary insufficiency,
- 5. deficiency of vitamin D (rickets children),
- 6. genetic factors (heredity).
Early teething in infants may occur when you have the following health problems:
- 1. the tendency to acceleration;
- 2. for all possible endocrine disorders (eg, the syndrome of Albright, hypergonadism, hyperthyroidism);
- 3. In rare cases - growing tumor (eg, eosinophilic granuloma), then erupt prematurely can whole groups of teeth.
• Impact teething on the health and well-being of the child
When children begin to erupt baby teeth, usually the child's health deteriorates.Often, this process is accompanied by malaise, moodiness, restlessness, sleep disorders children.It may also increase the body temperature a few baby to 37,5 of C. It is also possible the emergence of dyspeptic disorders (diarrhea), irritation to the skin rash of the face and chest, reduced weight gain toddler.
Reducing defensive abilities of the body of the child, observed when a tooth can provoke the development of all kinds of respiratory and infectious diseases.
If the appearance of teeth accompanied by a significant rise in temperature, inflammatory symptoms, digestive disorders of the baby, then these symptoms may indicate the development of an infectious disease.
If there are significant deviations appearance of the teeth, it may indicate problems with the overall health of the baby.In such a case requires inspection pediatrician and careful monitoring of the baby.
Violation sequence and timing of the appearance of the teeth, the lack of a single tooth or several should alert parents.Such violations often lead to the formation of a child's malocclusion (dentition anomalies).
Malocclusion the baby can be characterized by the following variations:
- 1. eruption of the tooth beyond the arc of the dentition of the jaw,
- 2. retention tooth (when one or more teeth are in the thick of the jawbone),
- 3. improper placement of the tooth in the dentition, tilt or rotate the tooth, etc..
These changes are the reason for seeking medical attention orthodontist.Orthodontic treatment can restore teeth to put them a place.Therefore, it is important to notice the wrong appearance and growth of teeth in children.
• When children begin to fall milk teeth?
Around the age of 6-7 years baby teeth fall out gradually, first molars start to fall.It will take several years to change the final took place on the permanent milk teeth in children.Terms dentition stretched over the next 6-7 years.
• The order and timing of dentition in children
change of milk teeth to permanent children coincides with resorption, ie resorption of roots of deciduous teeth caused physiologically.
first milk teeth are replaced by children with the advent of mandibular molars (detailed diagram of change of milk teeth in children in the table and graphical support).After that 8-9 years central incisors erupt.Follow the first premolars (approximately 9-10 years of age), then the canines (about 10-11 years), then the second premolars (11-12 years of age), and then a change of the second molars (in 12-13 years).
So there is a change of temporary occlusion of the child to a permanent, and ends with the final formation of permanent dentition only 15-18 years.Only in the 20-25-year-old third molars erupt, the so-called wisdom teeth.
Terms of eruption of temporary and permanent teeth - an important indicator of the health of a person who can be both a consequence and a cause of diseases and abnormalities in growth and development.
- sequence and timing of dentition, the table:
And a little more about the timing of eruption of temporary and permanent teeth: