Vinpocetine - a drug designed to improve blood supply to the brain.It refers to a group of analeptics, drugs that regulate the work of the cardiovascular system.
- Method of production and analogues of the drug
- Indications drug vinpocetine
- dosage and the drug vinpocetine
Method of production and analogues of the drug
drug is available in tablet form5 mg of active ingredient per tablet.Also presented in the form of a solution: an ampoule 0.5% - 2 ml, №10, 0,5% - 2 ml №5.
analogues of the drug are: Barvinton, vinpocetine-CAP, vinpocetine, ESKOM, cavitons.
Indications drug vinpocetine
drug appointed doctor for treatment and prevention:
- acute and chronic cerebrovascular insufficiency.
- encephalopathy, accompanied by memory disorders, dizziness, headache.
- post-traumatic encephalopathy.
- vascular diseases of the retina and choroid.
- hearing impairment of vascular or toxic origin.
- Meniere's disease, vertigo labyrinthine origin.
- vascular dystonia climacteric syndrome.
dosage and the drug vinpocetine
tablet form of the drug is indicated for internal use 5 - 10 mg 3 times a day.
In acute conditions the drug is administered as an injection.A single dose is 20 mg.
With good endurance dose increase for 3 - 4 days to 1 mg per kilogram of body weight.
duration of treatment is 10 - 14 days.