Traditional methods of determining pregnancy are numerous, but not always accurate.Some of them are quite understandable from a scientific point of view, others - no.However, today women use them for fun.But the most popular modern method of determining pregnancy is a home pregnancy test.
Pregnancy traditional methods of urine
has long been observed that during pregnancy under the influence of hormones changes the acidity of urine.With this feature people linked "laboratory" methods of determining pregnancy:
- still supplied in a glass jar with urine put a drop of 5% alcohol tincture of iodine.If the drop is uniformly distributed over the volume, then there is no pregnancy, and if at least for a time to focus on the surface - there is;
- white sheet of paper to moisten morning urine of women, and then drop on a drop of 5% alcohol tincture of iodine;if the color was brown drops, then there is no pregnancy, if the drop was painted in lilac or purple color, the pregnancy is;
- in a jar with a morning urine woman pour a teaspoon of baking soda;If pregnancy is not present, the acid reaction of urine to give soda reaction: there will be bubbles and foam;Pregnancy urine becomes alkaline, and no reaction - soda simply falls to the bottom of the can.
All of these tests can be positive and in some pathological (e.g., inflammatory) processes in the urinary system - in this urine also becomes alkaline.
Traditional methods for determining pregnancy in appearance and of
These methods can be quite accurate, modern women use them to determine pregnancy at the earliest timing:
- the very first sign of pregnancy can be lethargy, fatigue,feeling of constant lack of sleep combined with unmotivated irritability Irritability - Try to control your mood and even aggression;
- changes in the senses: acute sensitivity to bright lights, loud noises, and especially smell, taste preferences vary (sometimes opposite);
- heightened sexuality Nine ways to experience their sexuality can also be an early sign of pregnancy Early signs of pregnancy: to believe or not to believe? ;
- hormonal shift may be from the first weeks of pregnancy causes symptoms of nausea and even vomiting, increased salivation often appears;a state of discomfort passes only in the second trimester;
- the first days of pregnancy, a woman absolutely can not stand the stuffiness, lack of fresh air can cause her dizziness, palpitation and even fainting;
- the later stages of pregnancy a woman nagrubaet breasts, nipples made sensitive and even painful;
- person can be swelling, redness pallor replaced later on the face may appear pigmented spots;
- no regular menstruation (if they were regular) indicates the presence of the pregnancy term of about the middle of the previous menstrual cycle.
Traditional methods of determining pregnancy modern women
In the arsenal of modern women have a more accurate method of determining pregnancy.You can determine pregnancy basal temperature basal temperature - try to move less , but this is only possible with regular menstrual cycle and in that case, if the measurement of basal body temperature and conducted before pregnancy.The basal temperature is measured in the morning before the woman got out of bed, into the rectum.This temperature accurately reflects the hormonal changes women throughout the menstrual cycle and during pregnancy.
basal temperature rises in the second half of the menstrual cycle and reduced for 2-3 days before menstruation.If pregnancy occurs, it is not reduced, and in some cases even improved.
Knowing your menstrual cycle, a woman has alleged before menstruation may notice pregnancy.
Pregnancy traditional methods - home pregnancy test
modern woman without a pregnancy test can not do, so this method has long been popular, as is done in the home.Pregnancy test in the first days usually negative, as it detects the presence of hCG in a woman's body (human chorionic gonadotropin), which begins to stand out shell of the embryo after its introduction into the uterine wall, and this is about the 10th day.On the 12-14 days of pregnancy can be detected using the most sensitive home test.
home pregnancy test is carried out using special test strips.The strips are easy to use and with proper compliance with the instructions give a very accurate result.The test strip is dipped into the urine of the morning dose, and again in accordance with the instruction look at her appearance changes.In the presence of hCG in urine on the test strip color appears clear.
Traditional methods of determining pregnancy will always involve women as suggest pregnancy in the earliest possible time.