Blueberries in pregnancy: what is the use of blue berries?
about the importance of nutrition during gestation is known to every woman.Since all the necessary for the growth and development of elements of the crumb it takes from the mother's diet.In this regard, blueberries during pregnancy - invaluable food product that helps to saturate the body with a mass of useful compounds.In addition, good service can do a blue berry and the fight against various diseases.
Many berries are known for rich vitamin and mineral composition.And blueberries - is no exception.Its fruit contains more than 20 trace elements, each of which contributes to maintaining the health of a pregnant woman:
- Ascorbic acid increases the body's resistance to diseases, stimulates the blood, reduces susceptibility to stress.
- B vitamins strengthen the nervous system, protect against the development of atherosclerosis.
- Vitamin A stimulates the immune system, improves skin and hair, protects from damage the retina.
- Vitamin P (rutin), strengthens blood vessels, reduces blood clotting, increases the force of contraction of the heart muscle.Receiving routine is useful for a wide range of vascular lesions: venous insufficiency Venous insufficiency - Youthful disease rapidly , edema, hemorrhoids, venous ulcers on the legs.
- Potassium ensures uninterrupted operation of the heart, clears the body of excess sodium, and together with it and the water, which is especially important for swelling.
- Calcium is involved in bone remodeling to inhibit the development of allergic reactions in the body.
- Zinc activates the immune system is involved in the synthesis of sex hormones, promotes the absorption of folic acid and vitamin A.
- Iron stimulates the formation of hemoglobin, prevents the development of anemia.
However, there are blueberries Benefits and harms of blueberries: the health of the forest and such compounds, which make it a truly unique product.Particularly important among them is a glycoside mirtillin.Clinical studies have shown that this substance improves blood flow to the retina, the eye fatigue, exacerbating night vision.Therefore, there are blueberries useful to all people suffering from eye diseases, including expectant mothers.To feel the effect mirtillin enough to consume one cup of berries a day - fresh or processed in jam, jelly, fruit compote.
Tannins that make up the fruit, have strong antibacterial properties.They prevent adhesion of bacteria to the mucosa and not allowed to develop infection.Take fresh fruits or blueberry juice is recommended for women with cystitis, urinary tract infections, tonsillitis, laryngitis.It is also useful to use blueberries for the prevention of tooth decay.
Local concoctions from fresh or dried berries are used for rinsing with stomatitis, gingivitis, periodontitis.For the preparation of a medicinal solution of 2 teaspoons of fruit pour a glass of hot water and boil on low heat for 5-10 minutes.
Good effect gives application of berries for problems with digestion - chronic constipation, flatulence, 'fermentation' in the abdomen.Their constituent pectin fiber stimulate the growth of normal flora of the intestine, activating peristalsis, inhibit putrefaction.The positive effect of the fruit is enhanced when co-administered with milk products: yogurt Yogurt: benefits and harms drink centenarians , cottage cheese, yogurt.
When toxicosis drinking one glass of blueberry juice relieves nausea and vomiting.Drink freshly made drink is recommended in the morning on an empty stomach, half an hour before breakfast.
Coloring blueberries blue special pigments - anthocyanins - in their ability to strengthen the walls of blood vessels is 50 times superior to ascorbic acid.With increased capillary fragility in pregnant women often form the bruises on the legs, venous insufficiency develops, deteriorating eyesight.To prevent the occurrence of these problems helps prophylactic 1/2 cup wild berries a day.
Blueberries in pregnancy not uniform berries
valuable properties have not only the fruit of blueberries, and green parts of the plant - the leaves and stems.Substances contained Arbutin is known for its insulin-like effects.The use of broth from the shoots of blueberries can be shown to pregnant women with milder forms of gestational diabetes Gestational diabetes: identify and treat or type II diabetes.
mucous substances that make up the leaves of shrubs have enveloping properties.Paving the inside wall of the digestive tract, it prevents the development of inflammation and protect the mucous membranes from the formation of erosions.Infusion of the leaves of bilberry are used in acute exacerbations of gastritis, colitis and peptic ulcer disease.
only contraindication to the consumption of blueberries are an allergic reaction and oksalaturiya (salts of oxalic acid excretion in the urine).In the latter case the fruit bushes, rich in oxalic acid, increase the expression of the disease.
decoctions and infusions of the green parts of the plant have the effect of fixing.Therefore, they should not be used in the background of constipation.