Exercises for inguinal hernia in some cases, can help to strengthen the anterior abdominal wall.But do such exercises can be only with the permission and under the supervision of a physician specialist - physiotherapist instructor.Self-employment can lead to a strangulated hernia.
Do gymnastics inguinal hernia?
Gymnastics inguinal hernia Inguinal hernia - dangerous or not? strengthens the abdominal muscles and the muscular system to help keep the hernia in the reduction state.Unfortunately, the only one in the gym inguinal hernia is not enough.In order to eliminate a hernia, hernia repair is necessary to perform the surgery and subsequent plastics hernia aperture.Exercises for inguinal hernia in men Inguinal hernia in men - at any age fraught slighted besides the efficiency of their use questionable.
But after hernia repair gymnastics helps restore the body, helps to strengthen the abdominal muscles, prevention of relapses and contributes to weight loss, which is also important for
Anyway physiotherapy inguinal hernia (exercise) to be assigned a doctor and carried out under the supervision of a specialist, at least initially, until the patient clearly has not mastered all the movements.
Exercises to strengthen the abdominal muscles are excellent prevention of inguinal hernia.If the hernia is not, as people often lift weights or perform other hard physical work, a set of exercises for the abdomen to help prevent the development of an inguinal hernia.
exercises after surgery inguinal hernia - the first stage
Physiotherapy after hernia repair surgery helps patients recover faster.There are special complexes of exercises aimed at the prevention of pulmonary complications, activation motility of the gastrointestinal tract, prevention of thrombosis and embolism (blockage of blood vessels), stimulating blood and lymph circulation in the area of the surgical wound.
In the first hours after surgery to improve peripheral circulation in complex physical therapy exercises that lead to the inclusion of small and medium-sized muscle groups of limbs: tilting the head forward with your chin touching his chest, flexing the lower limbs in the knee and hip joints, alternate diversion feet apart, lifting the pelvisrelying on elbows and feet, rotate the torso to the side.
4-6 hours after the operation the patient should get up and walk to 40% of the time in an upright position.A few days later, this time is 60% of waking hours.At this time, you can start exercises for abdominal muscles, stimulates the process of recovery of postoperative wounds and breathing exercises with the turn of a trunk in the operated first, and then in a healthy way.
include exercises with the slope bent knees in the operated and healthy side, lifts the pelvis as you exhale, simultaneously bending the legs at the knee and hip in the supine position.
exercise on diaphragmatic breathing (under the supervision of an instructor in physical therapy) lying on its side, legs bent at the knees and hips.On the exhale withdrawn leg back, raising his hand up.Then repeat all the exercises, lying on the other side.
third and subsequent stages
After removing the stitches for posture correction Posture - a few helpful tips for those who want to walk straight are assigned exercises for the muscles of the shoulder girdle, trunk twists in a standing position.Torso forward, lateral tilt, sit-ups, increase intra-abdominal pressure, are included later.
A few days after removal of stitches (length of time depends on the condition of the wound and the nature of the operation) after doctor's permission physiotherapy inguinal hernia may include the following exercises to strengthen abdominal muscles:
- twist obliques: position - lyingon his back, stretches his left knee to right elbow and vice versa;repetition of exercises should be very gradually increase to 40-50 times twice a day;
- bike: supine position, hands curled over her head, legs twist imaginary bicycle pedal, gradually increasing the speed and angle of the legs;
- scissors: supine position, hands curled over her head, legs extended and elevated above the floor;Vertical movement of the scissors legs to do a slow pace;
- circular rotation of each leg in the extended position: supine position, hands behind head, separately for each leg to make a circular motion, holding the place of surgical wounds by hand;
- abdominal breathing with the weighting on the stomach: supine position, a small weight on the stomach (eg, a book);inspiratory bulging belly as high as possible while exhaling - draw;
- lifting the pelvis: supine position, knees bent, should gradually be raised and lowered.
All exercises inguinal hernia do only after consulting your doctor.