Aloe in folk medicine - "prickly doctor" to help in many disorders
aloe in folk medicine used to treat various diseases.It is widely used to strengthen the immune Immunity - help the immune system (including the treatment of tuberculosis Treatment of tuberculosis - a lengthy process and requires constant monitoring and other chronic diseases), acute and chronic inflammatory processesupper respiratory tract, as a laxative, and so on.
The beneficial aloe
How does aloe know everything - this plant can be seen in many windowsills.From drug to use, and leaves derived from them aloes - evaporated to dryness aloe juice.For medicines terminated lower and middle leaves longer than 15 cm. Tear the sheets several times a year.Before preparing medicines plucked aloe leaves should lie down for a while in the dark - it strengthens their medicinal properties.
The leaves and aloe juice contains enzymes, vitamins (E, beta-carotene, C, group B), volatile glycosides with laxative properties, resinous substances and trace essential oils.It has been found that if a piece of wreck, to deprive him of heat and light, there are changes that speak of the adaptability to the new, more stringent conditions - produced special substance that called biogenic stimulators.
contained in the leaves of aloe biostimulants spur metabolism improves metabolism and losing weight without dieting , reduced immunity, antibacterial, anti-inflammatory, wound-healing properties.The positive effect of aloe and has on the digestive organs: it stimulates the appetite, the secretion of digestive glands and bile secretion, has a mild laxative effect.
What can be treated with aloe
aloe vera has long been used as a general tonic for chronic infectious and inflammatory diseases, tuberculosis, frequent colds:
- aloe leaves are placed in a dark place for a few days, and then scroll through a meat grinder;150 g of aloe taken 250 g honey and 350 ml cahors;take a balm on a tablespoon 3 times a day for a month;
- 150 g leaves (with spines edge cut) crush hands, pour 300 g of hot honey, do not boil, insist night, heat, strain and take 5-10 g in the morning an hour before a meal.
In diseases of the gastrointestinal tract (chronic gastritis with reduced secretion, gastroduodenitis, colitis, constipation), you can take the juice of aloe 1-2 teaspoons (half-diluted with water) three times a day for half an hour before meals.
At a cold juice of aloe could replace vasoconstrictor drops, as it helps to reduce swelling of the nasal mucosa and the restoration of nasal breathing.Furthermore, when dropping into the nose aloe juice it has antimicrobial, antiviral, anti-inflammatory action, stimulates local immunity.
To prepare nasal drops need to take a leaf aloe, stand it for several hours in a dark place, thoroughly wash, wring out and used as nose drops.Immediately prior to use aloe juice should be diluted with boiled water at the rate of 1: 2 (pure juice can cause irritation and runny nose force).The resulting solution should be 5 drops instilled into each nostril 3 times daily until disappearance of nasal discharge.
aloe leaves can be used as an external agent for the treatment of nonhealing wounds, trophic ulcers, fistulas.Ointment from the leaves of aloe is prepared as follows: take equal parts of aloe juice and honey, add 96˚ alcohol (at the rate of a tablespoon of mixture per cup), all thoroughly and store in the refrigerator and apply to affected skin 2-3 times a day.
Aloe is an excellent cosmetic.Antioxidant and biostimulating properties of this plant you can use it to rejuvenate aging skin:
- mask for aging skin;take a teaspoon of aloe juice, 2 teaspoons of any fat cream and olive oil, all mixed thoroughly, apply to clean, damp skin by massaging gently for 20 minutes, then remove the wet cotton swab;procedures do 2 times a week for 4 weeks;
- lotion for aging skin;aloe juice diluted with half water and use it to wipe the skin.
Apply aloe and for oily skin prone to acne:
- lotion for oily skin;Take equal parts of aloe juice and vodka, mix and wipe your face several times a day;
- mask for oily skin;Whip one egg, combine with a tablespoon of aloe juice and 15 drops of lemon juice, whip again, apply several layers of facial skin, keep 20 minutes, then wash with warm, then cool water.
Aloe Aloe is contraindicated for pregnant women - it can stimulate the contraction of the smooth muscle of the uterus.It is not necessary to apply Aloe Aloe - its amazing healing properties of gastritis with increased secretion, diarrhea, liver disease, gall bladder, kidney and bladder.
aloe in folk medicine called "prickly doctor" for its unique medicinal properties, but this plant is not suitable for everyone.