There are plenty of plants that have beneficial properties for humans.By law, the king of these plants are considered to be of linen, or as it is popularly called "northern gold".Over the millennia, flax is a reliable companion of man.Ancient peoples and Tibetan monks used flaxseed benefits and harms is legendary, for the treatment of diseases and for prevention.
Benefits and harms of flaxseed explains the composition of the product.The composition of flax seed is truly unique and rich set of nutrients.It is a well-deserved reputation as a healthy product, they won because they contain valuable components:
- polyunsaturated fatty acids (Omega-3, Omega-6 and Omega-9), which even balance in all vital processes of the human body plays an important role.Omega-3 fatty acids are responsible for the integrity of cell membranes, in other words, healthy cells - is the key to a healthy body.Such acids in flaxseed contains more than in the healthy fish oils;
- fiber, which has on the human digestive system extremely beneficial effect.Enveloping the stomach wall, it helps the body excrete carcinogens, toxins and cholesterol.It is important that the fiber also has a preventive effect against cancer of the large intestine;
- Lagnanam or plant hormones, which flaxseed contains a hundred times more than in other plant foods.They are very good antioxidant Antioxidants: the truth about the notorious use , impeding the development of cancer, in particular - of breast cancer.And besides, also possess antiviral and antibacterial effect.
Flax seeds are saturated with vitamins A and E, B and F, as well as in the seed contains manganese and magnesium, potassium, iron, iodine, minerals, antioxidants, essential amino acids, and other useful minerals.Thus, the daily intake of flax seed can help give your body the necessary amount of nutrients.
conducted scientific studies have confirmed that people at all times, no wonder so actively used in the treatment of a variety of flax diseases.The use of flax seed has a refreshing effect on the body and helps in the fight against certain diseases.
Eating seeds in any form is shown to people with thyroid problems thyroid gland - is responsible for your hormones and gastrointestinal tractwith impaired renal function and liver.You can add flaxseeds all the dishes, they do not give a special taste, but make foods more useful.
added to buckwheat seeds make the intestines work and palatability of food is not changed.
included in the diet are the seeds of a remarkable prevention of blood clots greatly improve heart and blood circulation, thus reducing the risk of cardiovascular disease.In addition, it is an indispensable tool in the fight against cancer.With seeds, you can adjust the level of sugar in the blood blood sugar - one of the main indicators of human health , lower cholesterol, strengthen the immune system and forget about overweight.
addition, flaxseeds have on the body rejuvenating effect.Due to the "young vitamins» (A and E), extracted from the oil seeds are widely used in the manufacture of various cosmetic creams, lotions, shampoos, oils and masks.
Flax seed: the benefits and harms
Undoubtedly, the use of flax seed colossal, but still has a number of contraindications to the use of this product.Improper use of the seeds can even be dangerous and harm the body.The daily dose of the seeds, in order to provide the body with useful substances, should not be according to various experts exceed 25-50 grams.Abuse of seeds can be harmful.
Flax seeds contraindicated apply:
- Pregnant and nursing, as well as diseases such as uterine fibroids, polycystic and endometrium;
- men at risk of prostate cancer, especially for those who have this disease have been a close relative;
- strictly forbidden in inflammatory processes, or obstruction of the intestine, as laxative seeds can only aggravate the situation;
- With great care - in the presence of bile and bladder stones, cholecystitis and pancreatitis, because the seeds are endowed with a strong choleretic effect.
Initially, some people may experience bloating or flatulence, then you should reduce the dose, and then gradually increase the daily norm.Prolonged use of seeds can lead to diarrhea and pain symptoms.There may be at hand, and allergic reactions.In any case, before the use of the seeds should seek medical advice.
How to eat flax seeds
First of all, flax seed should be of high quality, grown in ecologically clean regions.It's best to buy seeds in pharmacies or grow themselves.
Take the seeds with food, their pre-chopped.A very important point - to grind seeds should be directly in front of the process of consumption, since they are outdoors oxidize rapidly and lose many of its useful features.
Flax seeds added to a variety of cereals, they give a boring dish nutty flavor, and very well combined with fresh fruit.Seeds, adding to the milk products, make them more nutritious.Also seeds added in various baked goods, salads, breaded meat or vegetables.
In some countries there are state programs that encourage the use of flax seed for the prevention of a number of diseases.For example, in Canada and some European Union countries flax seed Flax seed: home doctor added to bread baking.
for disease prevention consume five grams of seeds per day, and for the treatment of this dose can be increased tenfold.Treatment with seeds can last from one to several months.