Aromabaths: business with pleasure
bathing - it is not just a routine hygienic procedure, but also a way to preserve the beauty and health.Aromabaths with the addition of healing oils - one of the most effective ways to treat essential oils.A therapeutic effect of these procedures depends on what is used for the oil bath.
From Cleopatra to the present day
Aromatherapy (literally - "treatment odor") appeared in ancient times: there is evidence that the baths with essential oils liked to take another ancient Egyptian queen Cleopatra.In those days doctors were not many options for the treatment and prevention of various diseases.Healing scents was then one of the main methods of influence on patients.
Times change, and with the development of pharmacology aromatherapy, as well as other areas of traditional medicine has become less popular.However, this art is a lot of loyal fans: the methods of aromatherapy today as powerful as thousands of years ago.Scientists are constantly finding confirm the "magical" properties of essential plant oils, which are used, for example, the creation of new medicines.Studying the composition of essential oils identifies active substances contained in them and synthesize these substances artificially under laboratory conditions.
Essential oils used in aromatherapy practice in different ways.They are taken orally, they are sprayed into the air, used externally, for example, do a massage with oils or add them into the water while taking a bath.The latter method is considered one of the most effective because it provides a double impact on the human body: a pair of essential oils affect the respiratory system, and themselves oils are absorbed through the skin.In addition, bathing itself produces a powerful therapeutic effect: swimming in the water may be, for example, reduce or increase the pressure, soothe or invigorate.
Aromabaths effective for colds, respiratory diseases, muscle pain of various etiologies, arthritis, and various dermatological diseases.These baths are perfectly relieve stress and allow you to forget about fatigue.They improve and normalize the sleep of the internal organs and body systems.
Like any other cosmetic and medical treatments, aromatic baths can be both beneficial to health and harmful.In particular, possible allergic reactions to certain essential oils, their idiosyncrasy.In some diseases, such as epilepsy, strokes, schizophrenia, liver cirrhosis, and others, from aromatherapy treatments generally best avoided.Generally, any chronic illness - a reason to consult with a physician before using aromatherapy.
Aromabaths can not also be taken during pregnancy.Pregnant women generally are not recommended baths, and the use of essential oils can lead to unpredictable consequences.The lactation of this method of treatment should also be discarded.
Essential Oils extraordinarily effective - just a few drops of essential oil to the bath to have an impact on the body.Excess doses may adversely affect the health, in particular - to cause allergic reactions.It is therefore very important to take aromatic baths according to the rules.
aromabath to bring the maximum benefit, you need to not only choose the right essential oils to meet the needs of the organism, but also to observe certain rules during the procedure:
- Before taking aromatic baths should take hygienic showerand wash off cosmetics;
- bath before the procedure must be free of synthetic detergents;
- water in the bath must not be too hot, otherwise the essential oils evaporate quickly without exerting the desired effect.Too cold water is also impractical to use.Best of all, if the water is a body temperature that is 36-38 degrees Celsius;
- Do not add oil directly into the water.For better dissolution essential oil it is necessary to mix with an emulsifier.As the latter can be any base oil, such as almond, peach or olive and sunflower.Also, as the emulsifier can serve the cream, milk or whey Whey: the benefits and harms of waste ;
- time receiving the very first bath with essential oils should not exceed ten minutes.In the future, the procedure shall be notified to 15-20 minutes;
- Do not add too much oil bath - it can cause allergic reactions, skin irritation, dizziness and other unpleasant symptoms.Typically, manufacturers specify how much oil should be added to the bathroom.If the manufacturer's instructions have not, for every 10 liters of water is usually recommended to add one drop of oil;
- best to start with minimal doses oils gradually from one procedure to their increasing;
- If you experience any discomfort during the procedure or feel unwell should immediately stop taking aromatic baths;
- When the procedure is finished, you should not get up sharply from the water;
- skin after aromatic baths are not rubbed, and dried with gentle movements to get wet.
Selection of essential oils
Choosing oil for aromatic baths depends on what kind of effect expected from the procedure.For example, in the fight against cellulite, for example, used essential oils of citrus (orange and grapefruit), juniper and cypress.Bath with cloves Carnation: exquisite aromatherapy , eucalyptus or tangerine get rid of fatigue, and a bath with lavender oil healing properties of lavender - not only pleasant aroma help sleep.
in dealing with stress are very efficient bath with jasmine Jasmine aromatherapy: royal flavor to the mood, health and beauty oil and rosewood.Ylang-ylang and vetiver awaken sensuality, boost mood and help bath with bergamot, grapefruit and rose oil.