- nervous breakdown - the symptoms of psychological changes
nervous breakdown, the symptoms of which can be very diverse, but there are always expressed sharply,It may lead to the fact that people will not be able to cope with their daily chores.Sometimes the person who has suffered a breakdown, continues to lead, in general, the same lifestyle as before, but even simple tasks can give him with great difficulty, and he carries them out without any enthusiasm.
What a nervous breakdown
nervous breakdown is called short-term and severe mental disorder, which is characterized by symptoms of depression, anxiety anxiety - how to distinguish normal from disease? , severe stress How to beat stress?Create an oasis .The International Classification of Diseases and Guide to Diagnostic and Statistical Manual of Mental Disorders no violations, and the term is rarely used in the scientific literature.Nevertheless, it is widely known, and it can be heard quite often.
symptoms of a nervous breakdown
manifestations of a nervous breakdown can be very different - they are dependent on the characteristics of the human psyche and its ability to control themselves, and many other factors.
- anxiety.A person suffering from anxiety may be concerned the most insignificant reasons that suddenly begin to seem very important.This is reflected not his behavior as much constant anxiety harassed person.In some cases, the anxiety becomes so strong that it has a serious impact on a person's ability to think clearly and respond to external stimuli.
- Change in appetite.When nervous breakdown someone starts eating too much, but more often a person's appetite becomes very weak, and sometimes it can be for a long time to give up food.
- depersonalization is usually considered a symptom of a serious mental illness Mental illness - ashamed to ask for help? , including schizophrenia and bipolar disorder, but it can also occur when a nervous breakdown.In general, depersonalization - a violation of human perception itself.The patient may feel much changed, as if the other person to see ourselves as if from outside, to perceive his own thoughts and the world less pronounced than usual.
- suppression when nervous breakdown is often the result of severe anxiety.Because of her person gradually loses its vitality, feels lack of energy, lack of interest in previously attracted him for.There is a feeling of hopelessness, worthlessness any action, and many people who are in this state believe that it is over already had.In the most severe cases of depression can give impetus to the emergence of suicidal thoughts.
- trouble concentrating.Nervous breakdown usually results in the fact that man has become increasingly difficult to focus on work or study.His attention "floats", it is easy to switch to another, as a rule, it is not important subjects.
- Memory Problems.Nervous breakdown often leads to a deterioration in both short and long-term memory.It does not speak about any serious problems with the brain - the memory will return to normal when a person will be able to cope with a nervous breakdown.However, these problems can cause the following symptoms.
- fear of going insane.Because of growing anxiety, stress, and at the same time, a sense of hopelessness, as well as due to the fact that consciousness is it not as good as before, a person can begin to fear that he was going mad.
- Frequent headaches that result from constant stress and sleep problems.
- Hypochondria.The man, who had a nervous breakdown, can be particularly sensitive to listen to any feelings that arise in his body, and even poor, quickly able to take the pain of the past for the symptom of a dangerous disease.He can find other "symptoms" in support of his hypothesis, and so much to believe that he was sick, the doctor assured that even in the reverse does not make him consider themselves healthy.Rather, such a patient will assume that he has got a bad doctor, or diagnostic methods of modern medicine are perfect enough to detect the illness.All this, of course, can lead to a worsening of depression and anxiety.
- Muscle pain of nervous breakdown are the consequence of prolonged stress.They can approve of people suffering from hypochondria Hypochondria - when fear suddenly rolled , their fears.
- Quick thinking.When a person is going through a nervous breakdown, his thought processes can accelerate, but it only leads to the fact that it is almost out of all could quickly draw conclusions that do not promise him anything good.Such people are able to see the details of any bad signs, interpret the views, words and actions of others not in their favor, and so on.Since these conclusions come into their heads very quickly, they do not have time to keep track of their appearance, and is seen as a matter of course, so - right.
- Increased sensitivity to light and / or sound.Because of the high stress occurs extreme sensitivity to bright lights, loud noises, and sometimes to certain smells.
When symptoms may appear nervous breakdown
probability that a person has suffered a nervous breakdown, especially great if symptoms appearafter any of the following events:
- gap important human relationships, including divorce;
- loss of a job;
- Other problems with work or school - a big load, bad relationships in the team, fear of dismissal, a very demanding job, permanent processing and, consequently, lack of free time.
nervous breakdown can also contribute to deficiency of certain vitamins and minerals in the body.