Stress - a reaction to the impact of any that violate the physical or psychological balance.While avoiding stress completely is hardly possible, stress management afford everyone.To do this, there are hundreds of different techniques.
Signs that stress is out of control
The fact that a person has no control over the stress, and it must begin to develop these or other techniques for stress management, can speak many symptoms, such as frequent headachespain, sleep disturbance Dreams: how to understand our dreams , anxiety anxiety - how to distinguish normal from disease? , constant tension, anger, trouble concentrating, depression, poor appetite.In severe cases, uncontrolled stress can lead to a so-called burn-out when a person loses interest in work, hobbies, sports, relationships with other people.
Moreover, stress can exacerbate the symptoms of existing diseases, such as asthma, cardiovascular diseases, acne, multiple sclerosis, fibromyalgia, and depression.Stress also affects th
How can I manage stress
In general, stress is related to the two categories of factors: internal and external.The external factors include, for example, work, relationships with people, the family, the various situations that arise in the course of life.Internal factors - a general state of health (including psychological), self-control, as well as the regime of work and rest, which adheres to the people.To control the stress necessary to act on the external and / or internal factors.You can use the following methods:
- Exercise - this is one of the most important tools for stress management.They help relieve stress, temporarily forget about their problems and improve overall health.A man who regularly involved in sports, relaxing and easier to sleep tight;In addition, it is rarely in a bad mood (sport helps produce endorphins).
- Autogenous training.This technique, developed in the early 20th century, based on passive concentration and awareness of the sensations of the body.During a typical session autogenous first person to reach full relaxation, imagining how relaxed his muscles, one by one, as well as deep breathing and clearing the mind of extraneous thoughts.Then he gives himself mentally installation, for example: "I am calm."To deal with autogenous training, does not require any special skills - you need only time and patience.On the Internet you can find a lot of different techniques of autogenous training.If desired skills can be learned autogenous training and courses under the guidance of a specialist.
- Biofeedback - which has recently become quite a popular method to help achieve relaxation, learning to control reactions to stress, or to change some of the reactions using the information that is normally inaccessible to man.The method is based on the assumption, which was first launched in 1960, and is that the autonomic nervous system activity which a person can not consciously control, amenable to training.During the session, with the help of special equipment is measured by heart rate, blood pressure, brain activity, the acidity of the stomach, muscle tension, and other parameters that change due to stress.At the same time the person takes different postures, breathing exercises, meditating.Then he learns how to adjust various parameters due to this or that action and thus gradually understands by what methods it is possible to slow down the heart rate, lead to normal breathing, and so on.
- Directed imagination - the use of imaginary images to physical and psychological relaxation.The person using this technique is a pleasant, relaxing pattern (eg, a lake or the sea, forest, chair by the fire), immersed in his own imagination, and thus relieves stress.Gradually he learns to use directional imagination in all situations - for this he will not need to look for a quiet place to take a comfortable position.
- Meditation.With any kind of meditation Meditation - treats the body and the spirit person acquires the ability to monitor and be aware of your emotions, control their behavior, and adequately, calmly react to different situations.Meditation is recommended for all, including people who do not experience the problems associated with high stress How to beat stress?Create an oasis .
- Time Management.Time management skills are effective tools for stress management - with their help people learn in time to deal with things, without losing anything important, and avoiding of situations when you have to worry about the approaching deadline and the work done by the deadline.In particular, time management teaches distribute tasks in order of importance, to give all the tasks is strictly required amount of time, as well as to overcome the habit of postponing things until the last moment.
- consultation with a psychologist can be helpful to those who feel unable to manage their own stress.Most people find it quite a few consultations to bring thoughts and emotions in order to speak, and find that stress management is no longer seem too challenging.