Mental Disorders - when life is fun
- Mental Disorders - when life is not a pleasant
- most famous
Mental Disorders can make life unbearable.There are many disorders - like those with which people can lead an almost normal life, and those that cause serious behavioral and cognitive disorders.
- Anxiety disorders.For these categories of mental disorders characterized by inadequate response to conventional situations or objects: under certain circumstances a person experiences intense fear, nervousness, it is accompanied by an increase in heart rate and heavy sweating.Generally, anxiety disorders are diagnosed when a person can not control his reactions to certain situations and, if anxiety anxiety - how to distinguish normal from disease? prevents it from functioning.Anxiety disorders include generalized anxiety disorder, posttraumatic stress disorder, obsessive-compulsive disorder, panic disorder Panic disorder - learn to not be afraid of problems , and specific phobias, such as social phobia.
- Affective Disorder.This type of mental disorders include depression, mania, bipolar disorder.For all of these disorders are characterized by persistent mood changes, for example, patients may experience a permanent depression, or experience sharp fluctuations in emotional state.
- psychotic disorders.So is a group of disorders in which the violations are related to a distorted perception of reality.The most common and well-known symptoms of psychotic disorders are hallucinations - the perception of non-existing images, and delirium - a condition in which a person possession of false beliefs, and he becomes unable to realize the reality.One of psychotic disorder is schizophrenia.
- Eating disorders are associated with man's relation to his own body weight and food.They usually develop because of compulsion to conform to socially accepted standards of beauty, but they may have other causes.The most common are eating disorders such as anorexia nervosa Anorexia - Symptoms and effects on the body and bulimia.
- impulse control disorders and addiction.People suffering from these disorders can not control their impulses, even if it hurts them themselves and / or people around.Pyromania, kleptomania and gambling Gambling - why can not we stay? - just a few of these mental disorders.These disorders can be attributed, and dependence on alcohol and drugs, although of great importance, and physical aspects of these infringements.Disorders of impulse control often leads to the fact that a person begins to ignore their responsibilities (work and home), pays attention to loved ones, which leads to psychological, social, and other problems.
- personality disorder.People with these disorders have personality traits that do not meet existing social norms, and cause distress in the patient and / or lead to problems at work, in relationships with family members and friends.Behavior and thinking of such people differ markedly from the norm, and it can interfere with the normal functioning of the person.Examples of such disorders are antisocial personality disorder and paranoid personality disorder.
- Acute stress reaction - a mental disorder that develops in generally healthy people.The causes of this disorder can be a natural disaster such as an earthquake or hurricane, a serious illness or injury, a violent crime against the person, divorce, dismissal, death of a loved one.Acute stress reaction does not develop in all people, and is an atypical reaction to stressful situations.Usually, the symptoms of this disorder appear within three months after the event took place, caused by stress, and disappear, on average, six months later.
- Dissociative disorders.In patients suffering from mental disorders of this type have severe disorders or modified memory identity consciousness.Typically, these disorders are associated with high stress, which could be the result of the transferred person severe events.Dissociative identity disorder, which is sometimes also referred to as splitting or split personality - it is one of the diseases of this category.
- simulative disorder - so the condition in which the patient mimics the symptoms of mental or physical illnesses to be in the position of a person in need of assistance.
- sexual and gender disorders affect sexual behavior and preferences, and are not gender identity.These disorders include gender dysphoria and sexual deviation.
- Psychosomatic diseases - disorders in which physical symptoms occur under the influence of psychological factors.However, doctors can not detect a pathology that could cause such symptoms.
- tics - involuntary contraction of one or more muscles that are often the result of trauma.It can grow in both children (most often in boys) and adults.
Read more →