Phytoestrogens - whether they will help the modern woman?
Estrogen - a female sex hormones, which support not only sexual function, but also many other functions in a woman's body.With the onset of menopause, the amount of estrogen in a woman's blood drops sharply, which inevitably affects its overall condition.In such cases, improve the condition of plant estrogens or phytoestrogens.
As the effects of estrogen in the woman's body
Female sex hormones estrogen influence the formation and functioning of the female reproductive organs, as well as to other organs and systems.So, with a lack of estrogen in the body, which often occurs during menopause or menopause, the body, the following violations:
- fat metabolism - they manifest a change in the processes of assimilation and the disintegration of fats, the formation of a large number of "bad" cholesterol, which causes the diseasecardiovascular system;
- metabolic bone - occur leaching of calcium from bones, due to which the bones become brittle, a condition called osteoporosis;
- metabolic processes in the skin - is its dryness and wrinkling;
- reduced the protective properties of the organism due to the smaller formation of blood cells responsible for immunity - it contributes to the development of infections, malignancies, exacerbation of chronic diseases.
At menopause there is a weakness, fatigue, irritability Irritability - Try to control your mood , insomnia, drops in blood pressure, cardiac arrhythmias, excessive sweating, nausea and sudden reddening of the face (flushing).
phytoestrogens - are substances of plant origin, which have an impact similar to sex hormones estrogen despite the different chemical structure.
phytoestrogens, open in the first half of the last century, especially interested in the last decade.The reason for such interest has been carried out a comparative study of the incidence of European women, and residents of countries in South Asia.It was found that the latter is much less likely to suffer from breast cancer, cardiovascular disease and easier to tolerate menopause.One reason for this phenomenon was eating large amounts of soy containing isoflavones, phytoestrogens.This prompted a more detailed study and develop a range of phytoestrogen supplements Food additives - basic classification its contents.
Estrogens act by binding to specific protein structures on the surface of cells - receptors, phytoestrogens are also capable of binding to these receptors, but they are much weaker.In some cases, phytoestrogens, like real estrogens affect the metabolic processes in the body.Thus, it was found that they were able to inhibit the operation of some of the enzymes contained in the skin, which leads to a reduction in its active form of the male sex hormone testosterone.This property is used in the treatment of acne and oily seborrhea.Qualitative cosmetic preparations with phytoestrogens include, for example, drugs cosmetics line "Renofaz."
Fitoestrogney contained in soy, red clover, alfalfa, flax seeds, licorice root, red grapes and wine, hops.Effects of phytoestrogens on organism is currently not fully understood, and no one can say what will be the consequence of their long-term use.But at the height of fashion, some companies have already released phytoestrogens contribute, such as breast augmentation.These drugs, of course, do not apply to drugs, why not pass the necessary verification.But they are expensive, advertised widely and have a great title.That's just whether or not to use them?
Some pharmaceutical companies produce and high quality dietary supplements, while not promising mountains of gold and breast augmentation.An example of this can be BUD Doppelgerts asset Menopause, which produces the German firm Kvaysser Pharma GmbH & Co. KG.
Doppelgerts asset Menopause
Doppelgerts asset Menopause - a dietary supplement, which contains phytoestrogens (soy isoflavones without genetically modified ingredients), the chemical structure similar to the one of the estrogen - estradiol.The use of this BUD provides better tolerability states occurring during menopause - the natural hormone restructuring of the female body.
The structure Doppelgerts asset Menopause also includes a number of components needed by the body during menopause and menopause:
- calcium - it is present in all body tissues, but especially a lot of it in the bone;during menopause and menopause calcium leached from the bones;
- vitamin D3 - a fat-soluble vitamin involved in the regulation of the mineral metabolism in the body, especially the metabolism of calcium and phosphorus;
- B vitamins (B1, B2, B6, B12, folic acid) - play an important role in carbohydrate metabolism, as well as carbohydrates - this is the main supplier of energy, in violation of carbohydrate metabolism is disturbed and all other biochemical processes that contribute to the rapid agingorganism;B vitamins are also involved in the metabolism of proteins and fats, and normalize the skin and mucous membranes, bowel How to organize the work of the intestine - a phased process ;participate in the formation of hemoglobin and red blood cells, the functioning of nerve cells, to stimulate hematopoietic function of the bone marrow.
Contraindications BUD Doppelgerts asset Menopause is the idiosyncrasy of the product components, pregnancy and lactation Breastfeeding: Breast - and no nails! child.Before its application vendors are encouraged to consult with your doctor.
Remember to any actively advertised in the media medicines should be treated with caution before applying them and it is always better to consult a doctor.