Pregnancy by week: the first symptoms
Learn about pregnancy is necessary as soon as possible: the earlier a woman finds out she is pregnant, the sooner it will be able to change the way of life so as to facilitate the flow of pregnancy and ensure the health of the future baby.
if you are pregnant?
Many women first begin to think about the pregnancy in the first two weeks after ovulation Ovulation - How to determine as accurately as possible? , if not started menstruating.The absence of menstruation may indicate that fertilization has occurred and its attachment to the uterine wall - because of this increased level of the so-called pregnancy hormones, which in turn leads to the absence of menstruation.
Menstruation during pregnancy
Typically, during the whole period of pregnancy there is no menstruation, but in early pregnancy may notice brownish allocation discharge in women when there is cause for concern or slight bleeding.Bleeding usually occurs after fertilization - usually within six to eight days after the egg is fertilized and attaches to the uterine wall.This phenomenon is commonly referred to as "implantation bleeding", and confuse it with menstruation impossible menstrual period involves bleeding and a longer period of time.
first symptoms of pregnancy
lack of menstruation may be accompanied by other symptoms of early pregnancy, including:
- Nausea and vomiting - the most common first symptom of pregnancy.Nausea can be felt even in the first weeks of pregnancy, and some pregnant women may experience both nausea Nausea - there may be problems with the nervous system , and vomiting.
- sensitivity and increase in breast size - at the first stage of pregnancy, the breasts may increase in size, and touching the breasts may cause a sensation of pain or tingling.
- Increased fatigue - one of the most common symptoms of pregnancy: Pregnant women get tired faster, they need more time to rest.
- bloated feeling Bloating - if you are bursting inside - pregnancy can cause a bloated feeling, like the one that accompanies menstruation.
- Increased frequency of urination - pregnant women need to urinate more often.
- Lack of energy - the expectant mother needs to adapt to pregnancy, increased levels of hormones and other changes, so it is very common in pregnant women, there is a lack of energy.
How accurate are pregnancy tests
Pregnancy tests measure the level of a particular hormone - human chorionic gonadotropin - urine.Normal pregnancy test purchased at any pharmacy can be used to determine pregnancy at a very early stage it - for example, on the first day of the expected menstrual cycle if menstruation does not start.If the test result is negative and your period does not start, you need to wait a few days and then repeat the pregnancy test.