Twenty-seventh week of pregnancy - a time when the length of the fetus is not measured from the crown to the buttocks, as before, but from head to toe.By the end of the second trimester baby weighs about 900 grams, and its growth is 38 cm, three (or even four!) Times larger than the twelfth week.The child begins to grow rapidly again, he formed muscles and increases body fat.In addition, in this period the child already knows your voice, so do not hesitate talk to him (it's time to start learning lullabies!).
mother's body at 27 weeks' gestation
All swells?This is to be expected, because approximately 75% of pregnant women in the twenty-seventh week of pregnancy develops edema disease (slight swelling of hands, feet and ankles).This is because in body tissues due to increased pressure and increased blood flow to the uterus vena cava (large Vienna at which blood from the lower limbs to the heart) accumulated liquid.Although you find it hard to get into the shoes or put on (or remove) your
Feature: protruding navel
you noticed that the navel protrudes?Yes, and how not to notice if its outlines protrude through thin clothing.If you have stomach looked like a button, do not worry: in the protruding navel is nothing special, it happens sooner or later, when you're expecting a child.However, when you stared at your "new" stomach, come to mind two questions.The first is what to do with the navel, which healed his own life?And second, whether he will return to its normal state?Question number one: you have to come to terms with their situation and to wait patiently for the birth, as asses grows with your child.If you think bulging stomach ugly and interfere with a normal life, use an elastic bandage.What will happen to the navel after the birth?He reduced and returns to its previous state, although umbilical concave is slightly wider than before.
- Flatulence: the growing uterus puts additional pressure on the rectum, which leads to a partial loss of control of the sphincter muscles.Add to that sluggish digestion (for this we must thank the hormones relaxing the muscles of the intestine) - and you will understand why the twenty-seventh week, you have problems with gases.Try to eat often, but fractional amounts (e.g., six, seven, instead of three times a day), to reduce the burden on the digestive system.
- periodic weakness, or dizziness if you think nausea, weakness and dizziness were in the first trimester, you're wrong.In some instances, bulging stomach pushes the pressure on the blood vessels, resulting in reduced blood flow to the brain occurs, and dizziness.In order to normalize blood circulation and increase blood flow to the brain, drink more water.
- Nasal congestion: a high level of estrogen Estrogen - the key to healthy bones and progesterone helps to increase blood flow to the nasal mucosa.As a result, the mucous membranes swell and become loose.If the nose is stuffed to the point that it is difficult to breathe at night - or appears snoring - try it at night to lift up his nostrils with a special strip.
- Restless legs syndrome: Some pregnant women feel that their feet are living their own lives: they feel tingling and nerve regular itching, especially at night.Discuss this issue with your doctor (some women restless legs syndrome is caused by iron deficiency anemia, or sensitivity to certain foods).Yoga and other relaxation techniques Relaxation and stress - calm, not panic! help reduce discomfort.
- symphysis pubis dysfunction: this strange symptom of pregnancy occurs when the action of the hormone relaxin joint ligaments of the pelvis is too relaxed and stretched, which leads to the "looseness" of the joint of the pelvis.If pain in the pubic bone is called symphysis pubis dysfunction, try to wear a special belt that stabilizes the ligaments and helps secure the pelvic joint.
- Bleeding gums: inflammation and irritation of the gums are quite common during pregnancy because the increased hormonal activity leads to swelling of the gums.As a consequence, the mouth becomes more vulnerable to bacteria.When brushing your teeth (in the later stages it should be done at least twice a day), do not forget to brush your tongue to minimize the amount of bacteria in the mouth.
- change in the state of skin, hair and nails: hormones can cause hyperpigmentation of the skin, especially if the skin is dark by nature.As a consequence, on the face of apparent dark freckles or yellow pigment spots (chloasma) and appears on the stomach thin dark line from the navel to the pubic area.Do not worry, most of the spots disappear after a few months after birth, but rather less sun exposure as sunlight increases hyperpigmentation.
condition and well-being of women in the 27th week of pregnancy
This week, a woman can begin to gain weight rapidly.Do not worry: as nature intended, because the mother has to protect the baby from injury and cold.Increasing the volume and weight of the breast.But you can not recruit and superfluous - it is too much load on the heart, so you need to remember that you can not eat fat and sweet.We'll have to completely abandon the cake and ice cream, even if you really want.Remember, too, that the body accumulates not only fat, but also the liquid to avoid edema, limit salt.Liquid pregnant women should eat no more than 800-1000 ml per day.
threatened abortion may occur after an injury, against any disease or hormonal deficiency.Beginning in the 22nd week, abortion is called a premature birth (before the term is a condition called abortion).
With the threat of termination of pregnancy a woman feels nagging pain in the lower back and gave notice bleeding from the genital organs of different severity.Appear at first irregular and then regular contractions with simultaneous opening of the birth canal (softening and dilatation of the cervix - is seen during ultrasound examination), increases motor activity of the fetus.
women with threatened miscarriage are hospitalized in the maternity ward, where she will be a number of surveys (blood hormones, fetal status, the presence of infection), by which specified the cause of a possible miscarriage.After further diagnosis woman appointed treatment: bed rest, rational, appropriate gestational age, feeding, soothing and relieves muscle spasm of the uterus drugs if there is slight bleeding - hemostatics, if necessary - hormone therapy.
Some women with recurrent miscarriage Miscarriage - why you lose the most precious thing? operation is conducted narrowing the internal os of the cervix (the opening that opens into the cavity of the uterus) by suturing the cervix.To save the pregnancy sometimes you long enough to be in the hospital.
condition of the fetus in the 27th week of pregnancy
On the 27th week of pregnancy, the weight of the baby is about 950-1000 grams, length - 34 cm, amniotic fluid of about 450-500 ml.During this period, there is a uniform increase in weight of the placenta and fetus.The composition of the amniotic fluid is updated every two hours.They include protein, urea, hormones, trace elements.Amniotic fluid is also needed to ensure that the child is actively moving, which creates conditions for its development and especially the development of the muscular system.Amniotic fluid also play the role of a shock absorber, which does not allow to hurt the child.Substances contained in the amniotic fluid, are taking part in the metabolism of the fetus, they protect it from pathogens and strengthens the immune system Immunity - help the immune system .If the amniotic fluid is small, a condition called oligohydramnios in this case, the child may have developmental delays, developmental disorders of the internal organs (mainly kidneys).Polyhydramnios is also not good for the fetus, it occurs in intrauterine infection, multiple pregnancy, diabetes in women.
On the 27th week, the baby is rapidly developing and improving the central nervous system and sense organs.It is good to hear - it was found that the child distinguishes between low sounds better, and therefore draws attention to the voice of his father.During their fetal development baby it is closely linked with the mother under the laws of a complex system called "mother-placenta-fetus".By the end of pregnancy, it will not be totally dependent on the mother, many biologically active substances and hormones it produces itself.
child is mobile, active, knocking arms and legs mother in the stomach, and often wakes her up at night.There is a build-up of muscles and subcutaneous fat, but the process is slow and the child still looks wrinkled old man with red skin, gathered in folds.The child is constantly increasing the chances of survival in case of premature birth.