25th week of pregnancy: the beginning of the third trimester
Your baby is growing by leaps and bounds.Its growth is 35 centimeters, and the weight ranges from 600 to 700 grams.The formation of the circulatory system by the end of week 25 are formed and filled with blood capillaries in the lungs increased number of air bags, active kid breathes, inhaling and exhaling amniotic fluid in preparation for the first breath.However, born at the time the child can not breathe on their own, without the ventilator.Speaking of breathing: a tiny baby's nostrils are still closed, begin to open, and his vocal cords are preparing for the first cry.
mother's body at 25 weeks' gestation
Let's face it: some pregnancy related ailments deliver considerable discomfort, especially hemorrhoids.More than half of all pregnant women experience swelling and itching of the veins of the rectum, arising as a result of increased pressure on the bowel cancer.Yes, hemorrhoids is not dangerous for the mother and child health, but causes a very painful, so try to avoid it.To do this, eat properly to avoid constipation, do the exercises for the pelvic floor muscles (Kegel exercises) and try not to strain during bowel movements.If you're lucky, hemorrhoids disappear after delivery.
Want baby safely "dosidel" in your womb until the end of the due date?Use dental floss and oral hygiene.Surprisingly, the study found an association between good teeth and oral hygiene, and child bearing.Sounds suspicious, does not it?Nevertheless, it is.Suffice it to brush your teeth at least twice a day and flossing regularly to reduce the risk of gingivitis - common disease in which the gums become inflamed, red and even bleed.If left untreated gingivitis can turn into periodontitis - a serious infection of the teeth, which is associated with premature birth and an increased risk of pre-eclampsia.Watch out for the health of teeth - and will prove the groundlessness of the old sayings that with each pregnancy a woman loses one tooth.
- heartburn or indigestion: Have you ever felt as if stomach acid burns the esophagus and chest burns like a fire?Always keep a remedy for heartburn, to rid yourself of unnecessary discomfort.
- Snoring snoring - a fairly common occurrence during pregnancy.Its cause may be an increase in blood flow to the nasal mucosa.But if snoring keeps you awake and does not normally get enough sleep, it can be a sign that you have sleep apnea Dreams: how to understand our dreams , therefore this issue should be discussed with your doctor.
- Tingling hands (wrist): increased blood volume during pregnancy can cause swelling, which puts pressure on the nerves in the wrist, resulting in carpal tunnel syndrome develops brush.In some cases, doctors recommend wearing a special bracelet or apply acupuncture Acupuncture - the ancient traditions in the service of modern science , to ease the pain.
- Varicose Veins: increased blood volume also increases the pressure on the blood vessels and causes them to bulge, and as a consequence of varicose veins varicose veins - the operation is inevitable? .To improve blood flow, do not wear tight clothing.
- dysfunction (divergence) symphysis pubis: pain in the pubic bone can be caused by dysfunction of the symphysis pubis, arising as a result of relaxation and stretching the ligaments that hold the joints of the pelvis (Pubic symphysis) in a normal position.Perform Kegel exercises and pelvic tilts to strengthen the muscles.If pain is severe, seek referral to a physical therapist.
- Restless legs syndrome: along with tingling hands, pregnant women often feel tingling and unpleasant sensations in the legs that occur at rest (often in the evening and at night), and force them to commit to facilitate movement.Take a survey on iron deficiency anemia, as some experts link restless legs syndrome with the disease.It is also recommended to keep a diary food - some women syndrome symptoms are aggravated after eating certain foods.
- change in the state of skin, hair and nails: as normal hair loss occurs due to changes in hormone levels, you may notice that the hair is thicker and shiny.Unfortunately, these positive changes are short-lived - after giving birth, you lose all the hair that had to fall during pregnancy.
Woman on the 25th week of pregnancy
woman still feels quite well, but the belly grows, the uterus is already significantly above the vagina, which contributes to the rise of some of the diaphragm.Therefore, it may appear a little shortness of breath, which increases during exercise.The kid at the time, too, is developing intensively, so it may not have enough oxygen.At this time, we attach great importance to outdoor exercise, which should generally take no more than two hours a day in any weather.But three o'clock to be divided into several trips, among which a woman must rest in a lying or sitting position with raised legs.Such a situation is the prevention of varicose veins.
Since that time, the circulated blood volume increases, it is possible stagnation in the venous system, which manifests itself in the form of hemorrhoids, pain and jerking infeet - a sign of varicose veins.Prevention of varicose veins is the right motor mode, wearing elastic stockings and prenatal bandage (big belly already beginning to squeeze the veins, so it must be maintained).The size of the bandage is better to discuss with the obstetrician, but it can be done and the most: the size of the shroud will be equal to the circumference of the abdomen at the navel with the addition to this figure 5 cm (to further increase the size of the stomach).
At this period in a woman's body is usually running out of iron, made before pregnancy.Iron is essential in the construction of many body tissues.But it is of particular importance for the formation of red blood cells - red blood cells.The composition of red blood cells include hemoglobin - the protein with a compound of iron, whose main function - to transport oxygen from the lungs to the tissues and carbon dioxide - from the tissues to the lungs.If hemoglobin is not enough, the tissue supplied little oxygen and they begin to suffer - the metabolism improves metabolism and losing weight without dieting .Particularly sensitive to lack of oxygen the nerve cells of the brain.If not enough oxygen constantly, it is reflected in the state, both women and her child.The chronic shortage of iron in the body, which is accompanied by a decrease in hemoglobin, called iron deficiency anemia.
iron deficiency anemia manifests increasing weakness, lethargy, headaches, dry skin, the appearance of cracks on it (for example, at the corners of the mouth).Such a condition requires treatment (otherwise will suffer the fruit), pregnant women are prescribed medications containing iron and ascorbic acid (which enhances the absorption of iron in the gastrointestinal tract).
the woman recommended diet with high content of foods that are sources of intake of iron.These are products of animal origin: egg yolks, meat, liver, fish roe, seafood.The products of animal origin iron is in a form that allows it to seamlessly absorbed into the human body, while in plant foods contain iron, almost owl is not absorbed in the intestine.The products must come and sufficient amount of ascorbic acid, so women are advised to eat more fruits and vegetables, and drinks - the infusion of rose hips and fresh juices.
kid on the 25th week of pregnancy
By week 26, he weighs about 750 grams, and its length is 32 cm. His skin is still red and wrinkled (little subcutaneous fat), but intensedeveloped muscular system.Sleeping baby little and often, so periods of activity followed by periods of his mind.
intensive development of the nervous system leads to the fact that the child begins to feel pain and respond to it.Often the pain had come due to a lack of oxygen (headaches) and it starts to signal this or exhibiting violent activity, or, on the contrary, pausing.
The light continues to slowly produced surfactant (a substance law decay prevents the alveoli of the lungs during breathing), but it is still very small, and if the child is born in this period of time, it may not be easy to kill.
But some kids still survive, they have a chance if the maternity hospital incubators have intended for the care of these children, and equipment for the intensive care unit.
25th week of pregnancy concludes the cycle of development of the fetus when it is officially considered viable.Starting next week, the chances of survival for him to rise.