Conception: What You Need to Know
It is known that pregnancy begins at conception.One pair required for this month, the other about a year, and others are working on the "process" for several years.Conception - this is a very delicate and sensitive moment of magic origin of life and the future depends on many factors: age of the parents, their chronic illnesses, living conditions and nutrition, stress and nervous overload.
Conception - a meeting of two reproductive cells of men and women, that is, sperm and egg, resulting in fertilization and the formation of the embryo.The merger takes place the egg and sperm in the fallopian tube where the egg then travels into the uterus.Conception depends on a woman's ability to ovulate and sperm activity.This process can be divided into several stages:
- fusion of sperm and egg;
- attachment of a fertilized egg to the uterus (implantation) and its division;
- formation of the embryo.
Without ovulation, ie without the oocyte maturation process of conception is impossible.Ovulation is dependent on the menstrual cycle is regulated by hormones and pituitary.On average, ovulation occurs in the middle of the menstrual cycle, approximately 12-16 days.In the first phase of the menstrual cycle under the influence of FSH in the ovary produces about ten follicles.When one reaches maturity (the dominant follicle), it begins to produce luteinizing hormone, by which the "main" follicle bursts and the egg leaves the abdominal cavity.In the uterus at this time there are changes in the endometrium, it is preparing to accept a fertilized egg.Shelf life of the egg is about 24 hours, two days maximum.It is important not to miss this moment, it is most fortunate for conception.
How to identify ovulation
Ovulation can be determined in several ways to correctly calculate the favorable days for conception:
- Indirect signs
There are nagging pains in the abdomen Abdominal pain: when to sound the alarm? in the middle of the menstrual cycle, breast tenderness, increased libido from the genital tract become stringy, transparent and sparse.
- measurement of basal temperature
For successful conception, it is recommended to make the schedule of basal temperature basal temperature - try to move less for at least three menstrual cycles.In the first phase of the menstrual cycle, the temperature is 36,6-36,8 degrees during ovulation it rises above 0.4 degrees, and becomes greater than 37.
- ultrasound ovarian
ultrasound is performed several times during the menstrual cycle,which is determined by the maturation of the follicle and release of an egg.
- Ovulation Test Ovulation - how to determine as accurately as possible? , which are sold in pharmacies.
rules for successful conception
In order not to be disappointed, and achieve success in an effort to get pregnant, you must follow a few rules:
- desirable to engage in sex for one or two days before ovulation.Sperm can live up to nine days and they need time to get into the fallopian tube until the egg is viable.
- Sex should not be more than three times a week, in this case the sperm accumulates more motile sperm.Also, of course, the first active portions of the ejaculate sperm ahead follow.Although it is possible conception and bypass this rule.
- stop taking hormonal contraceptives, but the first two or three months, then further be protected condoms.During this period, there is a restoration of fertility of the female body and excreted hormones derived from the outside, in tablets.True, many scientists believe that hormone pills may not harm the unborn child, even if the pregnancy occurred on the background of their admission, one day, when a woman has forgotten to take the pill.
- enjoy sex.During orgasm, the vaginal muscles contract and "draw" sperm, which contributes to the penetration of sperm into the uterus.
- Posture is also important in a successful conception.The most favorable - missionary, it does not emerge ejaculate out of the vagina, in the top position or standing.
- reduce physical stress.During active sports body aims to develop muscles, not pregnancy.Excessive physical activity may disrupt contraction of the uterus and fallopian tubes.
- ban diets.Low-calorie food or malnutrition reduces the production of hormones, which can lead to anovulation Anovulation - the cause of infertility? .
And, most importantly, do not get hung up on conception.It is not necessary to calculate the days of ovulation grimly, forcing a partner to have sex, you just need to relax and succeed.