Lizobakt during pregnancy: how and when to use the drug
Lizobakt - is an antiseptic, whose main components are lysozyme and pyridoxine.One tablet of this product contains 20 milligrams of lysozyme and 10 mg pyridoxine.Lizobakt during pregnancy can be used at different stages.
Lysozyme during pregnancy can be used to treat a number of diseases, among them - stomatitis, gingivitis, herpes affects the mucous membranes of the mouth.It is considered safe for pregnant women, although the abuse it, of course, do not like to take it without a prescription.
lysozyme - an enzyme that has anti-bacterial properties.The cell walls of bacteria are composed of carbohydrate chains, which are connected with each other by means of peptides.Lysozyme breaks these chains, thereby damaging the structure of the cell wall, without which the bacteria normal life becomes impossible.
Lysozyme in the early twentieth century, was discovered by Alexander Fleming, who is also the discoverer of penicillin.
Piroksidin - is a form of vitamin B6, which is needed by the body for utilization of dietary energy, the production of red blood cells and normal functioning of the nervous system.The structure lizobakta it enters because is able to protect the oral mucosa from further damage, and thus it does not reduce the effectiveness of lysozyme.
Lizobakt with stomatitis in pregnant
Stomatitis - a violation that affects the mouth, symptoms of which are small sores and inflammation.In most cases, the patient in the mouth there is only one or two ulcers, but sometimes they can be numerous.In any case, they cause quite a lot of pain, especially when they accidentally touch the tongue or toothbrush Toothbrushes - make no mistake in choosing .The reasons may be stomatitis virus infection (most often - herpes simplex virus), bacterial and fungal infections, trauma, use of highly acidic drinks celiac disease Celiac disease - not quite intestinal pathology , iron deficiency, inflammatory bowel disease, inflammatory disease intestinal: Symptoms and Treatment , a deficiency of vitamin C or B vitamins, taking certain antibiotics, anticonvulsants, nonsteroidal anti-inflammatory drugs.Lizobakt is most effective in cases where the cause of stomatitis is a bacterial infection, but it can be used, and when stomatitis caused by other factors.
ordinary adult patients, including pregnant women are advised to take two tablets lizobakta three or four times a day.
not swallow tablets, and degrades very slowly in the mouth - they have a local effect on the oral mucosa.
However, expectant mothers before treatment consult with your doctor - he may give her other indications about taking this medicine.The course of treatment typically lasts seven or eight days.
to treatment of stomatitis was as effective as possible, at the same time taking lizobakta necessary to observe the following guidelines:
- Avoid very hot and cold food and drinks;
- not eat very salty, spicy foods and citrus fruits as long as the symptoms disappear stomatitis;
- Brushing your teeth at least twice a day (better to do it after each meal), and use special mouthwash containing antiseptics.
If mouth ulcers cause pain, you can regularly rinse your mouth with cold water or sucking on ice chips.If this does not work, and you think that you need analgesics, consult your doctor.
In most cases, if the patient regularly takes lizobakt and compliance with the above recommendations, disease is just one week.
Lizobakt gingivitis in pregnant
Gingivitis - an inflammatory disease of the gums, which are usually the first signs are redness and soreness of the gums, constant bad breath.Over time, gingivitis can lead to the formation of deep "pockets" between the teeth and gums, causing teeth may begin wobble.Such features, however, there are quite rare;Usually the symptoms of gingivitis are mild, but in some patients they appear only occasionally.
Gingivitis is quite common in pregnant women, as one of its causes is hormonal changes, such as during pregnancy or menopause, and taking certain medications.Other causes of gingivitis may be plaque and stone, some diseases (such as cancer, HIV, diabetes), drugs (for example, some of the drugs prescribed for angina and epilepsy), smoking, poor oral hygiene and gum disease Gum disease - whether the body to cope without the help of a doctor? family history.
Lizobakt in the treatment of gingivitis shall also, as with stomatitis.However, if stomatitis usually quite quickly passes, for treatment of gingivitis, usually insufficient to use OTC.Application lizobakta during pregnancy can only be as an adjunct to the treatment given by the dentist.He may recommend, for example, to hold a professional dental cleaning - during this procedure removes plaque and stone, which contribute to the development of gingivitis.
Application lizobakta at different stages of pregnancy
- Lizobakt 1 trimester of pregnancy.Generally, lizobakt allowed to take on any pregnancy, but the safety evaluation of the drug vary somewhat depending on the length of gestation.Thus, in the first trimester of pregnancy is recommended to avoid taking lizobakta (like many other products), without the urgent need.This is due to the fact that early exposure of the fetus almost any extraneous chemicals is potentially dangerous.It was in the first trimester lay the foundation for further development of the fetus.
- Lizobakt 2 trimester of pregnancy.At the deadline for receiving lizobakta considered safe, although, of course, a course of treatment can not begin without a doctor's permission.
- Lizobakt 3 trimester of pregnancy.Take lizobakt in the last trimester of pregnancy is possible, but it is advisable not to do so in the last weeks before delivery.It is believed that the active ingredients of the drug can be absorbed into the breast milk and their impact on the child is not well studied.