- angina during pregnancy - you need the right treatment
tonsils are an important part of the lymphatic system, which plays a huge role in protecting the body from infections.They are familiar to many causes inflammation of the characteristics of angina - severe sore throat, malaise, fever, and so on.Angina during pregnancy can worsen the already not always a perfect state of health of the future mother, and, like any illness during this crucial period of life, cause great concern.
How to treat angina during pregnancy
case of suspected angina Angina - is it worth it to carry "on their feet"? pregnant women are advised to immediately seek medical attention.Treatment of angina at pregnancy at home is permitted, but only if the doctor finds out that the disease is caused by a virus.When bacterial tonsillitis may require antibiotic treatment.
- Penicillin is used to treat angina, including during pregnancy, more often.Exposure of the drug to pregnant repeatedly studied and found that women who have an allergy to penicillin, it is safe.Using it effectively and safely treated angina during lactation;Penicillin into breast milk falls in small doses that pose no danger to the child.The most common side effect of penicillin is diarrhea, but it usually passes quickly and does not cause significant discomfort.If the patient suffers from diarrhea for a few days and / or is present in the stool blood, should see a doctor, because the appearance of such side effects can be a sign of allergies to penicillin.
- Cephalexin.Animal studies have shown that cephalexin crosses the placenta, but does not harm the fetus.However, data on its impact on pregnant women is very low, so this drug is prescribed only when the benefits of its use much more significant risks.
- Amoxicillin.In one study, pregnant animals were given doses of amoxicillin, ten times higher than the dose recommended by the man, but did not reveal any signs of teratogenicity (negative impact on the development of the fetus).However, amoxicillin, cephalexin like, designate only when absolutely necessary.
Viral sore throat in pregnant women treated with much more innocuous drugs;moreover, in many cases it is possible to do home remedies.
To relieve a sore throat, headache, and to lower the temperature of the body, you can take non-prescription analgesics and antipyretics.Most of them are safe during pregnancy is considered to paracetamol.If a woman had developed a sore throat during early pregnancy, is capable of receiving low-dose aspirin, but only after consulting your doctor.After 32 weeks of pregnancy is strictly forbidden to take aspirin - it can lead to serious health problems for the mother and the fetus.In general, treatment of sore throat in pregnant involves special care with regard to drugs - any drugs can be taken only with a doctor's permission.
How and what to treat angina during pregnancy at home
comply with bed rest.While not pass angina symptoms as severe sore throat, fever, weakness, drowsiness, pregnant women should stay home and get plenty of rest.Try this time to avoid housework and significant physical activity.
Do not drink cold drinks.They reinforce a sore throat, so their use should be limited, or no time at all to abandon them.
Folk remedies.There are many folk remedies to treat sore throat, which can be safely used during pregnancy.For example:
- means to gargle with salt and lemon.Salt prevents the growth of many bacteria and viruses, and Lemon contains a lot of vitamin C, which helps the body fight disease.Mix salt and fresh lemon juice with water and gargle with this solution throat.
- fenugreek seeds.Pour one tablespoon of fenugreek seeds cup of boiling water and let stand for fifteen minutes.Then strain the infusion, and drink half a cup twice a day.By the way, fenugreek is equally useful for viral and bacterial tonsillitis.
- Vegetable juices.Mix the juice of carrot, beet and cucumber in the proportions of 3: 1: 1, and drink one or two glasses of this cocktail every day for two weeks after the onset of symptoms of angina angina symptoms - obvious and recognizable .Incidentally, vegetable juices can strengthen the immune system throughout the duration of pregnancy.
- glass of hot milk with a pinch of pepper can be a couple of hours to reduce pain in the throat.To drink became tastier, you can add a teaspoon of honey.
- peppermint, chamomile tea, tea with sage Sage - cvyaschennaya grass , ginger and St. John's wort can also help accelerate the recovery of angina.
- glass of hot water with one tablespoon of fresh lemon juice - one of the best remedies for sore throats Funds from angina .Drink for two to three glasses of the beverage per day.