husband present at birth today is no longer a rarity.Despite the fact that in the West it was practiced for a long time in Russia in childbirth prisutvuyuschy husband appeared recently.What is it?Fashion, the desire to help his wife, or to see a miracle - the long-awaited birth of a child?These are the questions men and women respond differently because of their family circumstances, love or fear of childbirth.There is no single opinion, and the parents, as well as health care workers, were divided into two opposing camps.
Joint birth - what are they?
joint childbirth along with her husband to allow the latter to be a woman during labor and often in the most crucial moment - the birth of a child and attempts.Not all hospital allowed the presence of her husband at birth, and often the procedure is paid.The process of childbirth and her husband often have long and hard to negotiate with the hospital, choose a medical facility where expectant parents arrange conditions of mother and child, th
advantage of the presence of her husband in childbirth
no doubt responsible in any case there are advantages and disadvantages.And more importantly, solve every married couple to be alone.It happens that the father is not involved in the first birth, but longed to attend the second.Or conversely, the first birth before his shocked that the next he will not go for any money.And yet, what advantages the presence of parents at birth:
- Argued that being with his wife on the birth awakens paternal instinct.The future pope sees a baby into the world, and sometimes even give him cut the umbilical cord, he sees the whole process of inspection kid, his washing, diapering, and then holds a swaddled kulechek, looking him in the eye and admiration of their hands;
- husband can really help maternity, holding hand, stroked her hair, and the "advanced" and is able to perform a massage lumbosacral area to relieve pain during labor;
- Some women are terrified of the upcoming birth, and the presence of a close and dear person has a significant psychological support.In addition, the husband can entertain and distract the woman in childbirth funny stories, jokes, cause prenatal doctor if anything, will give a glass of water.You can yell at her husband, when there is no power to restrain, in general, discharge of negative emotions Emotions and culture: how to decipher the emotional code ;
- For many men - the very birth of a child - is a joy, and be present at the birth to them is not an empty sound, and directly involved in the process.Such husbands consider themselves equal to their parents, "to conceive a child together, and that, too, will give birth together";
- husband can also control all manipulations and procedures that are performed to his wife (in fact often a woman in childbirth is simply distracted from the actions of doctors, focusing on the battles).
Disadvantages visit her husband at birth
Disadvantages husband present at birth and can not be discounted.And not only do they relate to the desire or unwillingness to stay in the labor men, but also women:
- woman in labor can be ashamed of her husband.It is not a beauty contest, and sometimes hard-hitting physiological process where there will be blood, involuntary urination and defecation, tears or cuts perineum suturing.Not every woman would like to appear before his beloved in this form;
- Quite frankly, many men believe that women should remain a mystery, and delivery - that is female mystery that men know is optional;
- Often husbands lost at birth, forget to read books, learned in the courses pregnant and begin to fuss and nervous.Thus their behavior, they not only do not help his wife and doctors, and even interfere.In addition, men are known to be the weaker sex, and can easily fall into a swoon at the sight of blood or birth of a baby, as a result, doctors are forced into not giving birth, and unstable husband;
- Some women can not relax in the presence of her husband, but when they are alone, it is able to safely bear the pain and turmoil of life.Also, their restless behavior distract men from women in labor giving birth, they can not focus on the struggles and demands of the medical staff;
- Many men, and women fear that her husband's presence at birth have a negative impact on their intimate relationships.
Be that as it may, the joint childbirth discussed by both sides.Forced to drag her husband to the hospital, or to ignore the opinion of his wife is not encouraged.The process is voluntary and is based on mutual love and desire to participate in her husband's birth.