How to behave during birth - does not harm the baby
Every pregnant woman long before the birth should be clear idea about how they will proceed.This is necessary to ensure that a woman in labor during childbirth could act as require a particular period of delivery, that is, at the same pace with an obstetrician gynecologist, a generic process and helping your child.
Preparation for childbirth
preparation for childbirth is better to start from the first days of pregnancy first days of pregnancy - taking care of the baby from the first minute .It should include psychological training, special gymnastic exercises to strengthen the pelvic muscles and learning proper breathing during labor.
Psychological preparation - is to get a clear idea of what is happening in the body of the pregnant during pregnancy and childbirth, as well as the woman can assist in this process.A woman learns to fully relax and listen to the changes in his body.Such a development of intuition - a key step in preparing women for childbirth, as the nature has endowed women are capable of correctly catching signs, which causes her body.
Gymnastic exercises strengthen the muscles of the abdomen and pelvis - strong muscles need a woman in childbirth.So do not give up the complex of exercises proposed in the antenatal clinic.
It is also important to learn how to properly manage breathing during labor and to consolidate the skills learned in the subconscious.For that to happen, you need a lot of training, as long as the transition to controlled breathing becomes easy and almost automatic.
So during pregnancy you have done a great job - to prepare themselves for the birth, now comes the next stage, during which the acquired knowledge and skills to be applied during delivery.
How to behave during the first stage of labor
first stage of labor - a struggle - regular muscle contractions of the uterus, which contribute to the disclosure of the birth canal, especially - of the cervix.This is a very important period, it lasts longer than the others, especially at first birth.During labor a woman is experiencing a lot of pain, and the child is suffering from a lack of oxygen, as it reduces the uterine muscles compress the blood vessels.This condition is called fetal hypoxia fetal hypoxia - the consequences of lack of oxygen in the body , it is fraught with bad consequences: the brain of the child is very sensitive to lack of oxygen.Therefore the correct behavior of the mother during this period depends largely on the health of the child.
First of all, prepared to leave the woman should not be perceived as something terrible.You need to set yourself on the fact that birth - a celebration of the first meeting with the child.In order not to overshadow this holiday need:
- to remember that at the first muscle contractions do not need to panic and go to the maternity hospital, it is enough to visit the antenatal clinic;the first muscle spasms sometimes begin a month before the birth and are called predictive;closer to the genera appear false labor, which differ from the true fact that they are not regular;to the maternity hospital have to go when the fight start to repeat with regularity at least once in 15 minutes;
- when a false move more fights better (for example, walking in the fresh air), because the child suffers less from a lack of oxygen, and delivery is fast approaching;
- once contractions become regular, you need to "include" proper controlled breathing, better to start with a slow: slow breath through your nose, longer exhale through the mouth, holding the breath for a few seconds;if such rate does not reduce the pain, you can switch to a superficial light breath: quick inhale and exhale (breathe like a dog);after the termination of the fight you need to go to a regular rhythm of breathing.
- painful contractions can be reduced by special techniques: lying on his back, on a background of deep breaths palms of both hands stroke the side surface of the abdomen during the fight;You can also against the backdrop of deep breathing, lying on her side, stroking the sacro-lumbar region - it reduces pain and improves blood flow to the uterus;and another method - press the thumbs point on the inner surface of the pelvis (unless, of course, the admission of women was shown in female consultation in advance).
How to behave during the second and third stage of labor
second stage of labor - it attempts (prolonged muscle contractions of the uterus) and the expulsion of the fetus through the birth canal open.Prepared woman knows that you can only begin to push with the doctor's permission, as attempts are sometimes begin before birth canal completely open.During this period, the woman should:
- deter attempts until the birth canal is not fully open;This will help her breathing techniques: at the beginning of attempts to do breath, then take a deep breath, and then - the three parts of the surface of inhalation and exhalation;repeated this trick several times, until after attempts;
- maximum boost attempts when the birth canal is completely open (with the permission of the obstetrician-gynecologist);To do this, first attempts should be few deep inhale and exhale, then inhale, exhale slightly, hold your breath and push for a few seconds (the longer, the better), and then fully exhale, inhale and repeat all over again until the last attempts, thengo to normal breathing.
third stage - the birth of the placenta (placenta), it usually takes half an hour after the baby is born and does not require much effort from the mothers.
Remember: on your behavior during delivery depends on the child!