- Childbirth in water - bigotry against common sense
- process of the possible dangers and
Childbirth in water - a relief birth pangs Prenatal contractions - false alarm childbirth or immediately in a bath filled with warm water.It is believed that water birth are easier for a woman giving birth, and for the child for nine months is inside the membranes in the amniotic fluid (amniotic fluid).Although official recognition of births in hospitals in the water, by and large, have not yet received, many obstetricians and gynecologists say that the birth pangs of relief that provides a water birth, reduces the risk of complications during childbirth itself.Of course, water birth are always only under the supervision of an obstetrician.
advantages of birth in water
for laboring women:
- Warm water soothes, relaxes, facilitating prenatal bout
- At the final stage of labor increases the energy of warm water woman
- stay in the water helps the woman to take a comfortable positionbody, subjectively, weighs less
- lifting power of the water provides a more efficient uterine contractions and improves circulation, which leads to better oxygenation of the muscles of the uterus and relieve pain
- Immersion in water often helps to lower high blood pressure Blood pressure - Is it dangerous vibrations? , caused by anxiety, anxiety before birth
- comfortable stay in the water reduces the level of stress hormones How to beat stress?Create an oasis and stimulates the body's production of endorphins laboring woman - natural painkillers hormones
- water makes the perineum tissue elasticity, which reduces the risk of fractures at birth
- physical and emotional relaxation that provide water birth, helping the woman to concentrate on vain attemptsand give birth to lighter and faster
- Childbirth in water for laboring women always comfortable - physically and emotionally - than a hospital ward
For a child:
- Childbirth in water suggest the aquatic environment, similar to the amniotic fluid, which waschild during the nine months
- Eases stress associated with the process of childbirth
Although birthin water over the last few decades is gaining popularity, potential risks and complications of childbirth in the water are not fully understood.Nevertheless, many obstetricians and gynecologists suggest that birth in the water there are a few drawbacks.First of all, it is the risk of getting the water into the lungs of the newborn baby.In addition, although a water birth are always under the supervision of a qualified midwife in the case of unforeseen complications in childbirth obstetrician simply not be necessary tools for diagnosis and relief of severe consequences.
Childbirth in water is contraindicated in women in the following cases:
- Herpes: herpes virus can exist in water, therefore a high risk of infection.If a woman giving birth herpes is best to consult with a physician - in this case a water birth may be contraindicated.
- uterine bleeding Uterine bleeding is menstruation - a sign of a serious breach or infectious diseases of the uterus
- When multiple pregnancy
- At the risk of premature birth - if labor begins two weeks before they are due, or, water birth is not recommended
- If toxemia or pre-eclampsia