Fraksiparin - will need in case of emergency
- Fraksiparin - will be needed in an emergency
- Anticoagulants direct and indirect
Nadroparin, a substance that is the active ingredient fraxiparin refers to anticoagulants or drugs,prevents the formation of blood clots.Fraksiparin used to treat and prevent thrombosis thrombosis - the cause of heart attack and stroke deep veins.At the same violation in the blood vessels of the legs are formed blood clots, or thrombi.Sometimes clots move to the lungs and block blood vessels in them, causing a very serious disease known as thromboembolism Thromboembolism: Severe complications pulmonary artery.
Fraksiparin often prescribed to prevent these diseases in people undergoing various surgical procedures.It is also used to prevent blood clots in people who are undergoing hemodialysis Hemodialysis: artificial kidney .In addition, it is used in the treatment of patients suffering from unstable angina Unstable angina - alarm organism and suffered a heart attack.
fraxiparine Do not stop taking without talking to your doctor, and do not give this medicine to other people, even if they have observed the same symptoms that you have.
fraxiparine How to receive?
recommended dose depends on the overall health of the patient and on his diagnosis.Fraksiparin take as follows:
- Before making an injection, wash your hands and rubbing alcohol is the place where you insert the needle.
- Usually fraxiparine recommended to inject into the subcutaneous tissue of the abdomen.Lie on your back, pinch a fold of skin between the fingers (try without causing yourself pain).Each time the injection should be done in different parts of the stomach - e.g., once to the right, the other on the left again, and so on.
- Insert the needle into the skin and push the plunger, continuing to hold a fold of skin between the toes.
- attach to the injection site a cotton pad soaked in alcohol, hold a few seconds.
- Throw syringe, observing safety precautions.
- If you forget to take the medicine, call your doctor.In no event should not be given a double dose.
- Keep the medicine at room temperature;do not put it in the fridge.Do not dispose of the remains of the drug in an ordinary bin.When you buy the drug should ask the pharmacist exactly how to get rid of the debris.
- allergy to nadroparin or any other ingredients of the drug
- allergy to heparin
- heparin-induced thrombocytopenia
- Stroke history
- Serious blood clotting
- Diseasesassociated with an increased risk of bleeding
- acute infectious endocarditis (bacterial infection of the heart)
- bleeding caused by an ulcer (eg, an active stomach ulcer or duodenal ulcer)
- injury and / or surgery on the brain, spinal cord, eyes, or ears
- Severe kidney disease (except when used fraxiparine patients undergoing hemodialysis)
- uncontrolled hypertension
- Body weight above 120 kg or below 45 kg
- Pregnancy (except in cases where use of the drug is much higher than the relatedrisks)
- Lactation (possibly at the reception fraxiparin have to stop breast-feeding)
If you experience side effects such as a feeling of discomfort or redness at the place where it was madeinjection and / or hardening of the skin at the injection site, consult your pharmacist.
Consult your doctor if symptoms such as:
- bleeding gums when brushing your teeth
- Bleeding at the point where you were injected with, or in place of post-op scar
- pain or bruising aroundinjection site
- Stop taking fraxiparin and immediately seek medical help if you have any side effects of the following:
- Signs of a severe allergic reaction (eg, swelling of the face or throat, difficulty breathing or swallowing, dizziness, changes in level of consciousness)
- sudden impairment or loss of vision
- Sudden severe headache, worsening of motor coordination, difficulty speaking and understanding speech, weakness and numbness, especially on one side of the body.