Very often, the early stages of cancer has no symptoms and those symptoms that appear are nonspecific and can easily be mistaken for symptoms of other disorders.People with an increased risk of cancer (for example, smokers who abuse alcohol, those who are regularly exposed to sunlight, and those who have a genetic predisposition to cancer) is especially important to know the symptoms and to follow closely the changes in his condition.
The most common symptoms of cancer are:
- Seals.Consult your doctor if you have any seals on any part of the body.
- Cough, shortness of breath, hoarseness.If any of these symptoms persist for more than two weeks, you must undergo a medical examination.These symptoms may indicate both lung cancer and some other types of cancer.
- changes of intestinal motility.Symptoms such as blood in the stool, diarrhea or constipation without apparent reason, the feeling of incomplete evacuation after defecation, pain in the abdomen or in the anus during defecation present for two weeks or more may indicate cancer.
- bleeding.Vaginal bleeding between periods, blood in the urine Blood in the urine - a reason for serious concern , coughing up phlegm with blood, presence of blood in vomit can also be symptoms of cancer.
- Moles.The appearance of new moles;changes in size, shape, color or texture of moles, bleeding from a mole, itching can be signs of skin cancer.
- change in weight for no apparent reason could be a symptom of cancer.As a rule, in patients with reduced weight.
- scars.Normally, various wounds heal quickly.If you notice that even the harmless scratch you long persist, seek medical attention - it may be a sign of cancer Fifteen signs of cancer that women ignore .
- Headaches can also be a symptom of cancer.It should see a specialist, if headaches occur often, and almost do not respond to treatment you use.
- pain, pelvic and / or abdominal distension is a possible symptom of ovarian cancer Ovarian cancer: do not miss the professional examinations! .
- Persistent itching in the genital area and perineum.Precancerous and cancers can cause severe long-itching and discoloration of the skin in the genital area.
- inflammation and / or swelling of the lymph nodes, which is not held for a long time, can be a sign of cancer.
Anemia can be caused by many diseases, including - cancer.The symptoms of anemia are weakness, pallor, fatigue, depression, in severe cases - dizziness and fainting.
Abdominal pain - a pain or pressure in the abdomen, just below the navel.The pain is constant aching in nature, and does not fit into the framework of premenstrual syndrome.Abdominal pain is often a symptom of cancer of the female reproductive system - the endometrium, ovaries, fallopian tubes Fallopian tubes: an important part of the reproductive system , cervix and vagina.
Bloating - another common symptom of ovarian cancer.It is also a symptom that most often neglected.Bloating can be on such a scale that it is impossible to fasten your trousers or skirt, and even have to wear clothes a size or two larger.
Backaches are often monotonous character, so it is even possible to get used to and learn to ignore them.Some women compare the feeling with the birth pangs.Back pain - a symptom of ovarian cancer.
abnormal vaginal bleeding
abnormal vaginal bleeding - the most common symptom of cancer of the female genital organs.Excessive menstrual bleeding, abnormal bleeding between menstrual bleeding during and after sexual intercourse - all examples of abnormal vaginal bleeding, which is a symptom of genital cancers: cervical and ovarian cancers.
Constant high temperature
Fever that persists throughout the day for 7 days or more - another dangerous symptom which, if found, immediately consult a doctor.Not smooth temperature is often a symptom of cancer.However, remember that the heat can be a sign of the set completely harmless diseases treatable.
Constant upset stomach or irregular bowel
If lately you suffer from constipation, diarrhea, flatulence, your stools become liquid and irregular, and there is blood in the stool, contact your doctor.All of these changes may be a sign of cancer of the genitals or rectum.
Rapid weight loss
If you over the last month lost five kilograms or more, without making any effort, it's not normal.The weight of a woman's body can fluctuate throughout the month, but rapid weight loss can be a sign of a dangerous disease.
Abnormal changes of the vulva or vagina
detect abnormal changes in the vulva or vagina (sores, blisters, change skin tone, the appearance of secretions), consult a doctor immediately.Women should regularly inspect the external genitalia, to check their condition.
During the monthly self-breast examinations, note that there are no wounds, seals, discharge from the nipple, redness or swelling.Report any changes as soon as possible, tell your doctor.
Fatigue Chronic fatigue - is the most common symptom of cancer.Usually.He appears at a later stage of the disease, but occurs in the early stages.On any fatigue that prevents you to perform daily work, you should inform your doctor.