- bottle warmers - Assistant for moms
- need or do not need
bottle warmer - a device that can quickly warm up a bottle of milk or infant formula.Thanks heater parents do not have to run to the kitchen and mess around with the dishes.Bottle warmers can be placed in the bedroom, along with a fridge to store finished infant formula.
use heater is much more convenient than the warm bottle under running hot water - which is important, for example, at night.
prices for such a device range from $ 10 to $ 50.The most well-known manufacturers - Philips (Avent), and First Years (Quick Serve, Night & amp; Day).
Info Bottle Warmer
Some heaters can not be used for certain types of bottles, such as bottles with a wide mouth, square,disposable, glass.Before buying it is necessary to check the suitability of the device for the bottles that you use, or you'll have to pour the milk into a special dish to whet.
All heaters can heat the milk at room temperature or chilled.However
Most heaters can heat baby food in jars, that is, you can come in handy and after weaning.To the bottle was convenient to pull out, the heater should be attached to the basket or forceps The submersible.
security reasons heaters automatically turn off.They also served audible or visual signal when the bottle is ready.As a minimum, the instrument should be a mute button.
heater should be comfortable to use, with simple buttons and desirable memory function settings.
In some models, you need to set the amount of milk and the initial temperature.There
heaters that do not have buttons and settings, they just warm water.In this case, parents will have to monitor the instrument and count the number of minutes required for heating to the desired temperature.
Conveniently, the instrument can handle with one hand, especially if you keep in another crying child.However, many devices need to hold with one hand, and the other to press the button.
- After heating the bottle should be shaken, because the temperature can be uneven and the child can get burned.
- Always check the temperature of the milk, dropping a few drops on hand.
- bottles with lids must be removed or slightly unscrewed before heating so that the milk does not run away.
Steam heater heating a small amount of water, turning it into steam.When the water boils, the heater is turned off.
- usually has an automatic shutdown
- Do not overheat the milk, if you leave the bottle for a long time.
- should be kept away from the device during operation, otherwise you can get burned by steam.
- bottle outside heats.
- necessary to measure the precise amount of water.
- usually do not work with the frozen milk.
heaters with hot water
These devices are similar to steam, but uses more water and a bottle is not heated by steam and hot or boiling water.The water does not boil, but remains inside.
- If the milk is not heated up sufficiently, it can be put back and warm up again.
- Milk can overheat if left for a long time (even with automatic cut-off).
- with a bottle of hot water may drip.
heaters warm water
Some heaters do not boil the water.It only heats up to about fifty degrees.
- more secure, you can not burn any steam or bottle.
- lower temperature water causes the bottle is heated longer.
heater What is better?
Parents can respond in different ways on the same pattern, possibly due to the fact that they use different bottles.Sometimes it happens that when you use the same unit bottle gets too cold, then hot.
Parents may need to try several models before they find suitable.In addition, some prefer not to use special devices, and, for example, to heat the bottle in a pan of hot water.
Also on the market are portable bottle warmers that can be used when traveling in a car or plane.