Miliaria develops in children for various reasons, and one of them - the child to remain in the street or in a room at high temperature and humidity.Sudamen is manifested in the form of tiny pimples on the skin surface.Sudamen in children, treatment is required, it can deliver significant discomfort to the kid.
If the child appeared sudamen, you are likely to see it in the folds of the skin and on parts of the body where clothing fits to the body: chest, abdomen, neck, legs, groin and buttocks.If your child wears a hat, the rash may spread to the scalp or to appear on his forehead.
child sweats to cool his body could.If he sweats excessively, its pores are clogged, and sweat can not get out, and then there sudamen.The appearance miliaria typically more prone infants and young children, because their skin pores less than adults.
Basically sudamen in children appears in the hot humid weather, but it can also appear in the winter, if a child put too many layers of clothes or have a fever.Sometime
sudamen Sometimes itches, and the child can feel very uncomfortable.He can often cry when touching the area of the skin covered with prickly heat, especially during a diaper change.
As sudamen appears in children?
children wear diapers in any weather and at any temperature.Wet, tightly fitting diapers can create moisture in the areas where they come into contact with the skin, sweat can not get out, and there sudamen.
Mothers often put on the kids too much clothing in hot weather, thinking that the child needs more clothes than an adult.It's true, you need to protect the baby's skin, but too many tight fitting clothes can cause a prickly heat.
Sweaty cancer babies are not fully developed and are not yet able to function at full capacity, so they easily develop sudamen.
Dangerous if a heat rash in children?
No, but it is a sign that the child is too warm.Overheating can lead to serious conditions such as heat exhaustion and heat stroke.Some studies suggest that excessive overheating of the child during sleep Dreams: how to understand our dreams can contribute to sudden infant death syndrome.
Painful Is sudamen for the child?
No, it is not painful, but can cause itching.Sometimes the rash can be sensitive to touch.
Prevention prickly heat in children
How you can prevent prickly heat the baby?It's very easy.
- Wear baby in light clothing that sits on it loose enough so that air can circulate and sweat could evaporate from the skin.
- Hold your baby in a cool place when it's very hot.
- Give your child to drink as often as possible, especially in hot weather.
- Do not put too much on the baby clothes in winter.It may be as layers of clothing as you, and it will be warm enough.Otherwise, wrap the baby can cause a child's prickly heat Miliaria a child - be attentive to hygiene kid even in the winter months.
Do I need to show the child's doctor if prickly heat?
Well, if the doctor will examine your child to make sure he does sudamen.Be sure to show the child's doctor if the rash does not go away within a few days if it gets larger or if the child has a fever.
prickly heat treatment in a child
What can be done to the child was more comfortable, and he quickly corrected himself, if he had a heat rash?
Pets and natural treatment for prickly heat in a child:
- redeems the child in cold water and let it air dry without wiping towel
- not lubricate prickly heat cream or lotion: products containing lanolin, petrolatum Vaseline: the good oldeach or mineral oil will clog the sweat glands
- Wear baby in lightweight, light-colored clothing that sits loosely on it
- Cool compresses on the affected skin itching and burning facilitate
- When a child takes a bath, add a few tablespoons of watertablespoons of ground oatmeal or baking soda
- can accurately be applied to areas of the skin affected by sudamen, cucumber pulp - it has a natural cooling properties
- Several times a day, put on prickly heat natural aloe gel Aloe - its amazing healing properties of faith(leaves)
- Avoid direct sunlight on the skin of the child
- regularly bathe the baby to sweat does not accumulate on the skin
- applied to the skin, the affected prickly heat, pure olive oil
- regularly trim the nails of the child, so he does not scratchskin affected by sudamen
- Walk outside in the shaded areas
- If you do not have air conditioning at home, in the hottest hours of the day go to where there is air conditioning
sudamen usually disappears within a few days, if it is properly treated.However, never hesitate to contact your pediatrician if you are not sure that the rash on the skin of your child - is sudamen.
there are some problems that may arise in connection with the appearance of prickly heat in the child.
prickly heat Complications in children
Heat exhaustion may be due to heat rash, but not always.In any case, it is important to observe the child to see if there are any other symptoms after the child appeared sudamen.
Symptoms of heat exhaustion in children may include redness, heat, which looks like the heat (but without the sweat), vomiting, increased heart rate, anxiety, drowsiness, unusually rapid and shallow breathing, and even unconsciousness.The child, who appeared any of these symptoms, you should immediately see a doctor.
Sometimes pimples from the prickly heat can become infected.Pimples are inflamed, red and itchy, causing increased sensitivity of the skin of the child.Show the child's pediatrician if this occurs, or if you suspect that inflamed pimples.
Miliaria in infants is often a matter of concern for parents, but fortunately, it can almost always be cured at home, and if you do it correctly, it will disappear pretty quickly.