Every child develops at their own pace, and you can not say in advance exactly when your child begins to walk, talk, and so on.Standard development indicators speak only about what the average child must learn up to two years;if he can not all of the general list, no need to worry - that someone is slightly ahead in the development of its age, but someone a little behind the norm.
social skills of the child up to two years
- child imitates the behavior of others - especially older children and adults.
- He becomes aware of himself as a separate person.
- child more like spending time in the company of other children.
- child increasingly demonstrates independence.
- He did not always obey their parents, and sometimes been frustrated for no apparent reason.
- Anxiety caused by parting with their parents is particularly strong to the age of about six months, and then gradually subside, although it may be felt at the age of two years.
- For two years the child is already quite easy to find hidden objects.
- He was able to classify objects by shape and color, and some other characteristics.
- child begins to play "for fun".
- child can correctly identify objects and their images, to name them aloud.
- recognize names of familiar people, the names of body parts.
- By 15-18 months the child already speaks a few isolated words.
- By 18-24 months, he begins to use simple phrases.
- Many children for two years already constitute offers from two to four words.
- child can follow simple instructions.
- repeat words heard in conversations of others.
- child to two years can walk independently without support.Many two-year-
- children go while moving toys - usually cars or horse on wheels, but it can be stuffed animals and other toys.
- child begins to run and get up on his toes, kicking the ball, climb on furniture without help.
- child goes up and down the stairs, holding the railing or accompanying hand.
- child begins to scribble their own conclusions pencils and pens.
- can manually turn the not too big and heavy container, and shake the contents of it.
- Builds tower of four or more blocks.
- child is already beginning to use one hand more often than others.
Experts recommend to consult a doctor if a child under two years have any of these possible signs of underdevelopment:
- child has not learned to walk at 18 months;
- The child does not develop a mature gait, with the movement of the foot from heel to toe, a few months after he started to walk, or a child walks only on his toes;
- child 18 months to know at least fifteen words;
- In two years, the child does not speak sentences of a minimum of two words;
- to fifteen months the child, apparently not familiar with the usual household items - toothbrushes Toothbrushes - make no mistake in choosing , telephone, doorbell, forks, spoons, and so on;
- child does not imitate the actions and words of adults;
- year-old child can not perform simple instructions;
- year-old child can not take over a toy on wheels;
- child suddenly began to lose previously acquired skills.
How to stimulate the development of the child up to two years?
At the age of two to three years, children absorb information faster than ever before in his life.Therefore, it is important that at this time the parents introduced them to the basics of writing, reading, mathematics, and helped to develop the basic skills necessary for life.
describes in detail the actions the child and encourage him to do the same.It contributes to the development of speech, thought and concentration.
Buy children's books with large print and very clear picture.Thanks to them the child will remember the names of common objects, as well as letters and words.
Watch cartoons with a child in a foreign language.It is believed that in the future the child will be easier to learn the language, if it often enough heard it at an early age.If you know more than one language, occasionally talk to them with the child (at least one).Do not be afraid that the child's head is formed from a hodge-podge of different languages - bilingual families experience shows that children can very well absorb more than one language.It is important that the child heard the language - then it will form the foundation on which later would form a good and grammatical rules, and a large vocabulary.Buy
alphabet magnets, and makes a child new words every day.Suppose he puts the letter in any order - even if it will nonsense, try to read it aloud: it amuse you and your child;In any case, the game is more important to him than study.Up to two years of a child does not learn a lot of letters, but thanks to such games then it will be much easier to learn to read.
Remember that the physical development of the child is directly related to intellectual development.Take him as much as possible - walk, dance, run, play ball, and so on.
Encourage young researchers, who lives in your child.In simple words, talks about what he is interested in - for dogs, birds, trees, flowers, and so on.If he wants something to touch, do not forbid it (of course, except when it can be dangerous).At the same time begin to teach him respect for nature - explain why you can not throw garbage anywhere, and why you should not pick flowers and then throw them.
resigned to the fact that almost all the cognitive activity of the child up to two years is associated with certain disadvantages for parents.Child stain clothes, smearing food on the plate and the table, throwing toys and other objects - this is normal, and it needs to stop as little as possible.It is better to simply remove away things that are a danger to him, or very expensive to you and provide the child with maximum freedom of action - in this case, of course, continuing to take care of his safety.