Treatment of varicose veins cider vinegar - will effect?
Varicose veins - a very common and unpleasant disease, which faced a large part of the adult population, mainly - women.Although completely get rid of it only by means of surgical intervention (however, and then there is a likelihood of recurrence) have the means, including the arsenal of traditional medicine, such as the treatment of varicose veins apple cider vinegar, which can slow down the development of varicose veins and relieve the symptoms of the disease.
Apple cider vinegar is used for the treatment of varicose veins for a long time and is quite effective.In general, it is a fermented apple juice.As fresh apple juice, vinegar contains substances such as pectin, vitamins B1, B2, B6, biotin, folic acid Folic acid - the value is difficult to overestimate , niacin, pantothenic acid, vitamin C. Its structurealso includes a small amount of sodium, phosphorus, potassium, calcium, iron and magnesium.
Its effect on varicose veins is not studied, but it is believed that apple cider vinegar increases the elasticity of vein walls, and eases the symptoms of varicose veins due to their anti-inflammatory properties.
How to treat varicose veins cider vinegar
There are several ways to use apple cider vinegar for the treatment of varicose veins.Firstly, you can simply rub the legs (varicose veins often it affects them) clean piece of gauze soaked in apple cider vinegar.Do not press down on the skin (a lot of pressure, including massage, with varicose harmful), and easy to spend on it, moving from ankle to knee.Making such grinding should at least twice a day, but better - three to four times a day.Before the procedure recommended four to five minutes to take a douche Douches - effectiveness is proven time (You can pour the water only feet) - changes in temperature positively affected the state of the vessel walls.However, a douche is safe only in mild forms of varicose veins;people with severe forms of the disease should ask their doctor whether they could carry out such water treatment.
mixture of vinegar and broth witch hazel is also very useful for varicose veins.Mix the vinegar and broth of witch hazel in a ratio of 2: 1, and wipe their feet twice a day.
- foot bath with apple cider vinegar - is another effective remedy for varicose veins.Find a large enough capacity so you can submerge the legs to the knee - this may be, for example, a large bucket or basin with high walls.Pour into a container cool water, add apple cider vinegar (just one or two tablespoons of vinegar per gallon of water), and keep your feet in the water twenty or thirty minutes.Perhaps you do not have time to do such a bath every night, but try to make them at least in those days, when your feet are especially tired, and / or when it's very hot.If the tub is not enough time, take a cool shower, then rinse legs with water mixed with apple cider vinegar.
- packs with apple cider vinegar for varicose gives almost the same effect as that of the bath.Take two thin clean towels or just large enough pieces of cotton fabric, generously spray of apple cider vinegar and wrap around the legs.To towels are not falling, fasten them with bandages or strips of normal tissue;do not need much drag feet - dressing should be weak.Sometime between bandage and a towel recommend putting a layer of polyethylene, for example, food film.On the one hand, the use of this recommendation is obvious polyethylene longer gives vinegar dry and hence, it provides a longer therapeutic effect.However, under a layer of polyethylene and a skin tissue under it, can overheat, and at varices is highly undesirable.Therefore it is better to make compresses, using only natural materials, which are well leak air.
Apple cider vinegar for varicose veins take not only externally.It is recommended to be taken orally by mixing a teaspoon of vinegar with a glass of water.To improve the taste to the drink, you can add a little lemon or lime juice, a pinch of cinnamon, or a spoonful of honey.Taking this agent must once or twice a day, before meals.
precautions and side effects
Before taking apple cider vinegar inside, be sure to consult with your doctor.It may be contraindicated in people with certain diseases of the gastrointestinal tract, but even those who do not have such health problems, it should be taken only with the permission of a specialist.
vinegar, even mixed with large amounts of water, can not be applied to broken skin - it will cause severe burning.
However, even if the skin is intact, vinegar may cause irritation, redness and itching.Other side effects of apple cider vinegar can be:
- Sore throat.Vinegar irritates the mucous membrane of the throat and, if it is for a long time is taken orally, it can cause pain when swallowing;
- Decreased levels of potassium in the blood;
- destruction of tooth enamel;
- upset stomach;
- Decrease in bone density.To develop this side effect, a healthy person need to take apple cider vinegar for a long time.However, people suffering from osteoporosis Osteoporosis - he threatens you? , vinegar can begin to have an impact on bone density is very fast, so they can not take it without doctor's approval;
- Nausea.Acceptance of vinegar, especially on an empty stomach, sometimes causing nausea or, in some cases, vomiting;
- severe itching.People with an allergy to apple cider vinegar or very sensitive skin Sensitive skin: causes and care external use of this tool can cause severe itching.If, after using vinegar, you feel an itch, immediately rinse the skin on which you applied the vinegar, cool water.If the itching does not stop after this, please contact your doctor.