Strollers - how to choose the best
- Strollers - how to choose the best
- stroller for twins
Walk with the child without a sidecar can be very tiring, especially since you needbear not only the child, but some things - such as diapers, clothes, milk bottles, a bottle of water, etc.Wheelchair allow you to walk into a store, a cafe, a gym, meeting friends, and not to think about with whom you can leave a child.
How to choose baby strollers
Select stroller is sometimes no better than a car - in both cases it is necessary to take into account a lot of details, and to find the ideal combination of price and quality.Here is a list of some of the issues and practical points that you need to consider when choosing a stroller.
How long you need a stroller
Many strollers are designed for children aged up to four years (unless, of course, the baby at this age will be able to keep in the stroller).
buying a stroller for a newborn, remember that seat should recline, if not 180 degrees, then at least 130.
you are considering the option of buyingeasier carriage when the baby itself begins to actively move?If yes, then you can buy the first stroller that is designed specifically for infants.Note
and what do you plan to use the same stroller for their future children.
Determine the maximum value of strollers
maximum - for themselves;In general, the cost of baby strollers can be very high.As a rule, very expensive models have cheaper counterparts with the same set of features, quality and safety are not much worse.
stroller should fit both parents
Remember that the stroller should meet the needs of both parents, including and physical.Be sure to consider the following factors:
- Carriage weight;it will have to climb the stairs, put in the trunk of the car, it will need to enter the public transport - so the stroller should be as light as possible.
- Adjustable handle height - With this feature, it will be convenient with a stroller walking and mom and dad.
you think that, in order to fold or disassemble the stroller, you need a PhD in physics?Most parents prefer to strollers that are easy to develop, decompose - in general, the simple and easy to use.
Where will you walk with a stroller
Think about it in advance.For example, if you frequently go on a busy place, you should choose a four-wheeled carriage, and not three-wheeler - because it is more stable and you will feel safer in a crowd moving.On the other hand, it is wider, and others, perhaps close to you would not be very comfortable.
Other factors to consider when choosing a stroller
- strollers must fit into your car;at the same time to have to put the rest of the passengers and the things that you carry any with him.
- Wheelchair should be maneuverable.
- Check the wheel lock.
- The wheelchair should be enough space where we can put your things.
- have strollers have to be a reliable protection from rain and sun.
- If you live in a region where at certain times of the year there are many insects, choose a stroller with a special mesh or purchase it separately.
- If you are going to walk a lot in the winter, it is advisable to buy a wheelchair, which can change the summer and winter tires.