Aggressive children six years and older
Unfortunately, with age, symptoms of aggression in children can not only be reduced, but also to grow, taking a variety of forms.This is affected by many factors: growing up, socializing with peers, parents and the behavior of others.Methods of correction at this age may be used are different, they are selected individually.
forms of aggression
- Indirect manifests itself in the form of:
- complaints (and it hit me!);
- demonstrative Creek (Leave! Leave me alone!);
- aggressive fantasies (I am now so you are finished with that ...).
- Direct - verbal humiliation of another:
- Teasers (Uncle, get sparrow! Sneak-koryabeda!);
- Insults (You - a freak! You fool!).
- indirectly aimed at bringing material damage to another:
- destroy the castle in the sandbox, built another child;
- Break another toy;
- smeared paint drawing, drawn not by him.
- Direct - is a direct attack on another:
- symbolic when a child is bullying others, for example, shows a fist.
- real - direct physical assault (biting, grabbing his hair, scratching, hitting with sticks, toys, fight).
about aggression in any case can not be judged by its manifestation, it is necessary to look for the cause of occurrence.The main factors causing aggression are:
- desire to get something,
- desire to attract attention,
- emphasizing their own superiority,
- infringement of the dignity of the other.
If aggression is an end in itself - it is a very alarming sign.Children who are hurt for the pain - risk group for recruiting criminals.This behavior requires psychological counseling.
family in which the child takes over the behaviors of adults and enshrines them in practice.The aggressive family child loses a sense of security, and the whole world seems hostile, and so it is necessary to provide for its own security.
peers in kindergarten, in school, in the courtyard, as other aggressive behavior can involve the ability to quickly get what you want.It is proved that the level of aggression of children attending kindergarten, higher than the "home" of children.
Television.For each hour of children's cartoons accounts for about twenty violence.In adult movies scenes of violence less about ten per hour, but they last longer and are more severe.That is, children learn patterns of behavior, including aggression, watching TV.
risk of developing symptoms of aggression in children above:
- whose parents beat evil joke or mock them, unfairly shamed,
- parents themselves lie, drink, arrange fights, undemanding to the child and do not have the authority,
- parentswho do not trust the child, are not allowed into the house of his friends, showing petty tutelage and just do not like him.
What will help a child cope with aggression
Parents should always be affectionate, attentive and open to the child and his friends, to be demanding, fair and binding, have the tact and sense of humor.
Replace TV viewing real games with your child, encourage him to invite to the house of peers for games and activities.
child should visit the sports section - is the most effective form of correction of aggressive behavior, and that such children often achieve high results.
Well removes aggressive water, so it is possible to spend more time with a child in the pool, on the river or the sea, and young children can often bathe in the bath, allowing them there long enough to play, of course, under the supervision of parents.
sessions with a psychologist to help learn how to manage their emotions Emotions and culture: how to decipher the emotional code , remove tension and fear, to return a positive vision of the world.