Treatment of fatty liver folk remedies - the earlier, the better
treatment of fatty liver folk remedies is possible.The earlier treatment is started, the more effective it will be.Traditional medicine has in its arsenal recipes which if properly applied will help restore liver function, if the disease has not gone too far.
treatment of fatty liver
Fat steatosis - an exchange-dystrophic diseases of the liver, which leads to the accumulation of fat in liver cells.In the final stages of the disease can be transformed into toxic hepatitis Hepatitis - the scourge of our time or cirrhosis.The causes of fatty liver are alcohol abuse, endocrine diseases, chronic intoxication with carbon tetrachloride or organophosphorus compounds (industrial hazards), and so on.
Fat steatosis may occur a long time completely unnoticed, so are rarely detected in the early stages.Nevertheless, at any stage folk remedies may be incorporated into a complex therapy of this disease.
The basis of therapy of this disease is diet - table number 5 with limited animal fats, carbohydrate, fish and meat broths, spicy and smoked foods.All dishes are steamed, boiled or baked in the oven.Food intake - 4-5 times per day.
Traditional medicine recommends the herbal treatment of fatty liver.Herbal preparations are soft steps, if used correctly, they are slowly but surely reduced liver function.Herbal treatment can be carried out on the following popular recipes:
- syrup yarrow and tansy Tansy: sunny chamomile sister : take 2 cups of the flowers of tansy and yarrow flowers, pour 2 liters of cold water, to insist night, put on firebring to a boil and remove;3 hours later again bring to a boil, remove, drain, squeeze added to each liter of broth, 600 g of sugar and 2 tablespoons of honey;all carefully stir, bring to a boil, cook for 5 minutes, cool and take a tablespoon in the morning on an empty stomach and at night before going to bed Dreams: how to understand our dreams ;treatment - three weeks, then one week break and repeat the course;
- powder is a mixture of herbs: take one of the buds of birch, birch leaves, leaves of Echinacea, Helichrysum flowers and fruits of anise;mix and grind in a coffee grinder: Take half a teaspoon 2-3 times a day for 15 minutes before a meal with a glass of water.
at Milk fat hepatosis
One of the major folk remedy for fat hepatosis is milk thistle (milk thistle).Active ingredient of milk thistle is silymarin - hepatoprotector plant, which improves the general condition of patients with diseases of the liver and protects the liver cells (hepatocytes) from toxic lesions contribute to the restoration of their structure and function in the background already onset.The mechanism of action is related to the prevention of Silybum destruction of cell membranes of hepatocytes by neutralizing free radicals in the liver.
to restore liver function is recommended to take a powder from the seeds or meal that remains after pomace oil:
- teaspoon of ground seeds of milk thistle to take 1-3 times a day for 30 minutes before eating, drinking water;course of treatment - a month after a two-week break, the treatment can be repeated;
- short thistle can be purchased at a pharmacy in the form of dietary supplements, take it as well as the ground seeds;
- decoction of the seeds of milk thistle: tablespoon of ground seeds simmer in 0.5 liters of water until the volume is reduced by half;cool, strain, wring out, to add to the original level of boiled water and take a tablespoon every hour during the day;course of treatment - a month, then a break for 2 weeks and repeat the course;
- tea thistle: teaspoon ground seeds pour a glass of boiling water for 10 minutes, strain and drink on an empty stomach in the morning, at lunch half an hour before meals and at bedtime.
treatment of fatty liver liver oats
Oats contains a large amount of vitamins and minerals.It contains B vitamins B vitamins: the body useful helpers (B1, B2, B6, B%, nicotinic acid), carotene, vitamin K. Of mineral substances in oats have potassium, magnesium, phosphorus, iron, EPA, chromium, manganese, zinc, nickel, fluorine, iodine, and others.In addition, oats contains polyphenols - biologically active substance involved in fat metabolism.Therefore oats improves liver.Treatment of liver steatosis oats may be carried out:
- broth oats: 3 cups unpeeled oats pour 9 cups of hot water, bring to a boil and simmer for 3 hours and then cool and strain;is roughly 2.5 cups of broth, which you need to drink a third cup half an hour before meals;course of treatment - 2 weeks;
- broth oat milk: a glass of oats pour a liter of boiling milk, bring to a boil and cook over low heat, not allowing a boil for 15 minutes;then wrap up the broth and let stand for 2 hours, then strain and drink throughout the day;treatment - three weeks, then one week break and repeat the course.
treatment of fatty liver folk remedies should be under the supervision of a physician.