Immunity folk remedies - simple truths
Immunity folk remedies known since ancient times and is popular to this day.This is understandable, because many plants are able to bring enormous benefits to the human body for its healing properties, so why not use them.
Folk remedies for strengthening the immune system are very diverse, as well as methods for their use.
This plant is for many centuries used in folk medicine in many countries.It is unpretentious, easy to grow, and it has a mass of useful properties, and some of these people are probably still to be discovered.The composition comprises a different amino acid aloe and essential oils, vitamin C, B1, B3, B4, B6, vitamin E, beta-carotene and numerous enzymes.Aloe, among other medicinal properties, has the ability to strengthen the immune system, protecting against viral and bacterial infections, and even reduce the likelihood of developing cancer.
In folk medicine, aloe is used to strengthen the immune system follows.A few leaves of the plant are ground in a blender, mince or rubbed on a fine grater and pour water.In one glass of water should be two or three leaves of aloe medium size.After a couple of hours, strain the water through a fine sieve - the drink is ready for use.Drink half a cup of drink three times a day before meals.Do not keep it longer than two days - it will start to lose their useful properties.Since the drink with aloe bitter taste, it is recommended to mix with honey.
In addition, there are various folk recipes for immunity Aloe Aloe - its amazing healing properties of and different vegetable juices.For example, aloe juice (no more than one tablespoon) can be mixed with fresh juice of cucumber, beet, celery, and so on.The taste of the drink will be a kind and those who are accustomed to the sweet fruit juices, it may initially not like it.But it is very useful, and regularly using it in the winter and early spring, you can go through the cold season without colds and flu.
needles of pine and spruce
needles of pine and spruce has long been used to enhance the immune system - especially in the northern regions of the earth.Put two tablespoons of fir or pine needles in small saucepan, pour a cup of cold water and bring to a boil.Boil the broth over low heat for 10-20 minutes, then allow to stand for at least half an hour and strain.Drink one cup of broth per day for three weeks.Then you need to take a break - at least two weeks, after which the course can be repeated.
Even our ancestors collected on autumn cranberry bogs, and in the winter used to treat and prevent colds and other diseases.In that berries contain citric and benzoic acid (thanks to them cranberry perfectly preserved if its just add water and place in a tightly closed container), vitamin C (it cranberries almost as much as oranges and lemons), B vitamins, vitaminK, bioflavonoids, copper, iron, manganese and zinc.To strengthen the immune system, just drink three or four glasses of cranberry juice a week.You can also add cranberries to yogurt, cottage cheese, oatmeal, fruit salads.
Herbs for immunity
- One of the most useful herbs for immunity - Echinacea;it not only has a stimulating effect on the immune system, but also protects the body from viral, bacterial and fungal infections and can also be used to treat them.To strengthen the immune system, it is possible to take pills and candy with Echinacea, or drink decoctions of this plant.
- Pharmacy daisy - great medicinal plant used for the treatment and prevention of various infectious diseases.In the season of colds and flu it is recommended to drink at least three cups of chamomile pharmacy in the week.
- Hibiscus - exotic tea from the flowers of which is becoming increasingly popular in the Nordic countries.It is a natural multivitamin, as part of which have vitamin A, B vitamins, including folic acid, vitamin D, and other nutrients.Due to the high concentration of antioxidants hibiscus tea strengthens the immune system and improves skin tone and reduces the risk of developing certain types of cancer.
- Ginseng is probably one of the most famous plants to boost the immune system and healing the body as a whole.Take supplements with ginseng in therapeutic and prophylactic purposes is possible only after consultation with your doctor.
In folk medicine commonly used tinctures for immunity on the basis of the above medicinal herbs.You can also prepare and adopt a mixture of several infusions.
For example, to increase the body's resistance to infections, as well as for the treatment and prevention of colds and flu can be prepared in such a remedy: Mix equal amounts of the tinctures of echinacea, licorice root, and eteurokokka thoroughwax golden spiny (sometimes called Siberian ginseng)and pour infusion into a clean glass jar with a tight lid.Take one tablespoon of tincture a day, for three consecutive weeks.After this course may be repeated with an interval of at least one week.
- Garlic - an effective tool for strengthening immunity.In addition, it contains many vitamins and minerals, and can kill about thirty species of bacteria, viruses, parasites and fungi.In cold weather, we recommend regularly eat fresh garlic Garlic health: almost a panacea - it can be added to salads and other dishes, mixed with honey, or is simply wrong.
- Ginger.To strengthen the immune system enough for at least four times a week to drink tea with a few slices of fresh ginger root.Just put in a cup pinch welding (this can be herbs, green or black tea), ginger Ginger and most unexpected, but pleasant useful properties , and pour boiling water.After ten minutes the tea is ready to drink.
remember that pregnant and lactating women, and people with chronic conditions to strengthen immunity Immunity - help the immune system folk remedies should be carried out only with the permission of the doctor.