flux Treatment at home is allowed only in cases where you can not just go to the dentist.It will bring temporary relief and slow down the inflammatory process, but as soon as the opportunity arises, you need to see a specialist.This must be done even if the symptoms of flux for some time to disappear completely - home treatment can give good results, but the emergence of flux suggests serious problems with teeth, which are unlikely to be able to cope using only conservative methods.
Flux - an inflammation of the periosteum of the tooth, causing swelling of the gums and cheeks, and sometimes symptoms such as fever and extremely strong toothache.Today, the term has expired, and in the medical literature is often referred to as a violation of odontogenic periostitis, but in everyday life the word "flux" is still widely used.
The flux is treated with the home?
- decoction of sage.Pour in a glass bowl one tablespoon of sage, fill it with boiling water cup, cover and allow to stand for 15-20 minutes.Then strain the infusion, and when it cools down, use it for rinsing the mouth at least five times a day.You can pre-cook 1-1.5 liter of broth, but it should be kept no longer than two days.
- decoction of chamomile pharmacy.Pharmacy daisy - one of the most effective anti-inflammatory medicinal herbs.When the flux can be used for rinsing the mouth, just as the sage Salvia - cvyaschennaya grass : a tablespoon of chamomile pour boiling water, leave for about twenty minutes and allowed to cool.You can also brew pharmacy chamomile and mint Mint and its useful properties: aromatic freshness (in the ratio of 2: 1, for example, two teaspoons of chamomile and one teaspoon of mint), chamomile, and oak bark (1: 1)camomile and sage (1: 1).
- brine.A tablespoon of salt mixed with a liter of warm water and rinse your mouth with this solution once every hour or two hours.
- soda solution is prepared and used as well as brine.Some recipes also advisable to mix solutions of salt and soda to enhance the therapeutic effect.
- Analgesics.If flux causes severe pain, you can take non-prescription analgesics.For the majority of patients - including pregnant women and children - the most secure of them is probably the paracetamol.It has relatively few contraindications, and if used properly, the likelihood of any adverse effects minimized.However, the flux can be more useful non-steroidal anti-inflammatory drugs (NSAIDs) - they not only relieve pain, but also help reduce inflammation.The most common group of drugs for the treatment of NSAID flux recommend taking ibuprofen.Before you start taking any medication, be sure to read the information on the packaging and in any case do not exceed the recommended dose.
not take at the same time more than one anesthetic, without consulting a doctor.When severe pain may be, for example, simultaneous reception of ibuprofen and paracetamol, but without prior consultation with a specialist such treatment can be dangerous.
- Ibuprofen is not recommended for patients with asthma and those in whose history has a stomach ulcer.
- Broth birch buds.Pour into a small saucepan 2-3 tablespoons of birch buds and fill them with 1-1.5 liters of water.Put the pan on the fire, bring to a boil and keep the broth a few minutes over low heat.Then remove the pan from the heat, cover it with a lid, cover with a towel and leave on for two to three hours in a warm place.After that, you need to drain the broth and rinse their mouths, at least five times a day.You can pour the broth into a small bottle and carry it with you to make regular mouthwash during the working day.Generally, folk remedies for the treatment of flux generally give good results only if they are used systematically.
- Cold compresses.There are several ways to do cold packs in the treatment of flux.It can be applied to the swelling on his cheek ice pack or a towel soaked in cold water.Ice packs better wrap in a thick cloth, as with prolonged exposure to the skin low temperature frostbite can happen.The plot of the gums, which showed signs of inflammation, briefly applied pieces of ice, gauze soaked in cold broth sage, chamomile, peppermint, or just cold water.
- Onions and garlic Garlic health: almost a panacea .Squeeze about one tablespoon of juice of onion or garlic, soak them a cotton ball and apply it to the gums.You can also use a mixture of onion and garlic juice.This compress should be kept for at least thirty minutes at a time, two to three times a day.
Avoid that strengthens tooth pain.For many people, the pain increases when they eat or drink something really cold, hot or sour.It is desirable for the time to refrain from very solid foods, and avoid pressure on the big tooth.
Sometimes the pain is caused by flux is enhanced when a person lies on his back or on the left or right side - depending on where it isformed flux.
large pillows often avoids amplification toothache during a night of rest.
not delay the visit to the dentist for a long time.In some cases, complications flux may be sinusitis, osteomyelitis (infection of the bone), thrombosis thrombosis - the cause of heart attack and stroke cavernous sinus, tooth loss, sore throat Zhansulya Ludwig.