Treatment of inguinal hernia folk remedies - relieved condition
Before how to treat an inguinal hernia folk remedies, we must understand that today there is no drug that can cure a hernia.With traditional medicine can alleviate the symptoms and perhaps reduce the likelihood of its complications, but it is possible to get rid of just using the surgical treatment.
Alternative treatment of inguinal hernia is permissible to use for small hernias that do not cause severe pain and discomfort.If the hernia constantly reminds himself, needs intervention professionals.In no case do not try to self-treat strangulated hernia - this can lead to serious health consequences, even death.
When such signs of infringement of hernia is a strong pain in the groin, a reddish or bluish color of the skin over the hernia, nausea, vomiting and fever, seek immediate medical attention.
People's treatment of inguinal hernia
- Broth clover.Pour a cup of boiling water one tablespoon of dried flowers of clover, and allow to stand for 40-50 minutes.Then strain the infusion, and drink a third cup before each meal.
- Licorice root has long been considered one of the best remedies for the treatment of inguinal hernia Inguinal hernia - dangerous or not? .It stimulates the regeneration of tissues and while under the influence of the active ingredients of licorice hernial are closed, the symptoms of a hernia may become much less pronounced.One or two times a day, drink a mug of hot milk mixed with one teaspoon of crushed licorice root.
- Ginger.One cup of ginger tea, drunk on an empty stomach, perfectly facilitates the unpleasant symptoms of an inguinal hernia.It should be borne in mind that Ginger Ginger and most unexpected, but pleasant useful properties can cause upset stomach;people with diseases of the gastrointestinal tract can be taken only with a doctor's permission.To make ginger tea, pour a half a teaspoon of ground ginger, or an entire teaspoon finely chopped fresh ginger cup of boiling water.The tea can also add some honey and / or cinnamon.
- Pharmacy daisy.Tea from the pharmacy chamomile has a slight analgesic and anti-inflammatory effect and relieves the symptoms of an inguinal hernia.Pour the boiling water a pinch of dried chamomile flowers, leave for 10-15 minutes and strain.Drink two or three cups of chamomile tea a day.
- Mint also has anti-inflammatory and analgesic properties, and in folk medicine it is used in a wide variety of diseases.It also brewed as chamomile and drink one to two cups per day.People, whose history has violations, associated with the formation of blood clots, before treated broth peppermint Mint and its useful properties: aromatic freshness , you must consult a doctor.
- Yogurt.Regular consumption of yogurt reduces the likelihood of constipation because symptoms are often exacerbated by inguinal hernias.To avoid deterioration, eating yogurt alone, but better - twice a day.
- Fruits and vegetables are good for inguinal hernia Inguinal hernia - dangerous or not? for the same reason as yogurt.People who eat a lot of fresh vegetables and fruits, rarely suffer from constipation, and thus the condition of patients with inguinal hernias may be markedly improved.Generally, people with this disorder is very important to take all measures to avoid constipation.If, despite proper diet, you have problems with defecation as soon as possible, consult a physician.
- Cold compresses.Experts warn that such folk remedies for inguinal hernia as compresses should be used with extreme caution.When used in any case do not press on the hernia - it can lead to deterioration.In addition, the cold packs are usually used to relieve pain, and if the hernia causes severe pain that prevents normal daily activities, it is - a sign that the patient as soon as possible to see a doctor.Whatever it was, the supporters of traditional medicine recommend applying ice to the inguinal hernia (long - term exposure to low temperatures is harmful to the skin) or a small towel soaked in cold water.