Before starting the treatment of tonsillitis folk remedies necessary to consult with your doctor.Contrary to popular belief, doctors are not always biased against such drugs, and often can give valuable advice on what herbs and in what combinations you can use a particular patient, how long they can drink and so on.
Tonsillitis - is one of those diseases that rarely cause serious complications and which can often be overcome with the help of alternative medicine.And yet, before the treat tonsillitis folk remedies in infants and pregnant women are ill, you must undergo a medical examination to ensure that the disease is in a fairly easy manner, and does not cause serious health problems in the future.
Tonsillitis - treatment of folk remedies
- brine.One of the most popular remedies for tonsillitis - gargling with brine.It can be purchased at a pharmacy or make your own by mixing one tablespoon of salt in 0.5 liters of warm water.The salt solution may be to add a little soda.Perform gargling at least three times a day until symptoms disappear.
- Pharmacy daisy.A cup of chamomile tea - the perfect remedy for a sore throat when tonsillitis.Pour into a cup of one tablespoon of dried or fresh chamomile, fill it with boiling water, cover, and let stand for 10-15 minutes.Strain the tea and add a little honey, and enjoy.Pharmacy daisy relieves pain and inflammation, and honey has an antiseptic effect, helping the body to destroy microorganisms that caused the tonsillitis.
- cider vinegar.Mix one tablespoon of apple cider vinegar with 0.5 liters of warm water and gargle with this solution several times a day.
- propolis tincture is also used to rinse the throat with chronic tonsillitis.Mixed with water infusion can be used for gargling - it means very well and quickly relieves pain.You can also use the spray for the throat with propolis, which are sold in pharmacies.
- Bow.From onion juice can cook another means for gargling.Squeeze about one tablespoon of juice from the onions, mix it with warm water and use as well as brine.
- Ginger.Pour a cup of boiling water one tablespoon of finely chopped ginger root, or a teaspoon of dried ginger.Let sit for 10-15 minutes, then add a tablespoon of honey, ginger tea and drink in small sips.
- fenugreek seeds.Pour into a small saucepan two tablespoons of fenugreek seeds, fill them with 500 ml of water and bring to a boil.Cook them on low heat for half an hour, then remove the pan from the heat and let the broth cool.Strain it and use to gargle.Fenugreek seeds have antibacterial properties, and kill bacteria that live on the surface of inflamed tonsils.
- Lime Juice.Squeeze the juice of one lime and mix it with one cup of warm water.Add a spoonful of honey and a pinch of salt, mix well and drink slowly throughout the day.This drink has a peculiar taste, but it is well relieves pain in the throat, but also contains large amounts of vitamin C, necessary for immunity Immunity - help the immune system .
- milk.Boil a cup of milk and add a pinch of turmeric in it turmeric: benefits and harms of the Indian saffron and black pepper.Drink this drink before bedtime Dreams: how to understand our dreams , to a sore throat will not bother you at night.
folk remedies Treatment of chronic tonsillitis
- carrot, cucumber and beetroot.Squeeze the juice of approximately equal amounts of these vegetables, and drink a glass twice a day.Vegetable juices help to strengthen the immune system and increase the efficacy of chronic tonsillitis, prescribed by your doctor.Also, include in your diet fresh vegetable juice, can significantly reduce the risk of recurrence of tonsillitis in the future.
- Mint tea soothes the throat and has a slight anti-inflammatory and antiseptic action.Drink one to two cups of mint tea daily to help the body cope with chronic tonsillitis Chronic tonsillitis - inflammation of the tonsils .
- Soups and broths also help to mitigate the throat with chronic tonsillitis.Add more spices in them, such as black or red pepper, basil, rosemary - they have a mass of useful properties, and to some extent contribute to alleviate the symptoms of the disease.
- Lemon.Every day, drink at least one glass of warm water mixed with two tablespoons of lemon juice.Lemon is rich in vitamin C, which is necessary for the body to fight infection.
- milk with ginger and honey - delicious and useful remedy for chronic tonsillitis.Cooking it is easy: heat the cup of milk, add the pinch of ground ginger and a tablespoon of honey.
- Echinacea contains substances properties similar to certain antibiotics.Pour a tablespoon of dried echinacea flowers cup of boiling water and allow to stand for 20-30 minutes.Strain and drink half a cup of broth, two or three times a day.