Treatment of salmonellosis folk remedies - is not always safe
Although in some cases the treatment of salmonellosis treatment salmonellosis - Recommendations for all ages required antibiotics, the infection is usually quite possible to cure yourself, using folk remedies.However, to treat salmonellosis in the home, you can not please everyone.Treatment of salmonellosis folk remedies safe only for adults who have the infection is mild or moderate form, one does not have any chronic disease, and who do not take medicines that weaken the immune system.
salmonellosis in children Salmonellosis in children - what to do? , pregnant women and people with weak immune systems need to be sure to consult your doctor.Perhaps he did not appoint you antibiotics, and you will still be used for the treatment of salmonellosis home remedies, but in any case in such patients require monitoring specialist.
Folk remedies for the treatment of salmonellosis
- common symptom of salmonella Symptoms of salmonellosis - the definition of disease severity are stomach cramps.They are very well help warm compresses.Preheat a frying pan a couple of cups of coarse salt or cereals (eg buckwheat) Pour it in a linen bag, and place it on the abdomen.Cover with a blanket and lie down until the salt has cooled.Repeat the procedure as required.
- Patients with salmonellosis Salmonellosis - especially disease causes severe diarrhea, and who do not have hypoglycemia, fasting is recommended for one to three days (but no more!) Of the onset of signs of illness.These days you need to drink plenty of water and infusions of herbs, such as mint, chamomile pharmacy, cumin and fennel.The day after the completion of fasting should be fed exclusively with grated apple or applesauce without sugar and no other additives (it is possible to prepare a blender).After the "apple day" start gradually included in the diet of rice and oatmeal, soups, dairy products.For more about a week to avoid very fatty, salty, spicy dishes and products that stimulate excessive gas.
- essential oil - is another effective remedy for stomach cramps.Put on your stomach 5-10 drops of essential oil and rub it a few minutes with light circular movements.Then attach to the stomach towel soaked with warm water, and tie waist another towel or a wide scarf.Leave the compress on for several hours.
- Prepare a tea gathering the following recipe: 30 g pharmacy chamomile, thyme 30 g, 140 g of yarrow, 40 g of crushed licorice root, 30 g of crushed roots of Astragalus.These herbs have anti-inflammatory and antimicrobial action.Pour one tablespoon of this collection of one cup of boiling water and allow to stand for ten minutes.Drink three cups of broth per day, until the symptoms of salmonellosis are not faint.
- Drink more fluids.Because diarrhea and vomiting, the body loses moisture and dehydration is extremely harmful to health.
- In severe abdominal pain or headaches caused by salmonellosis, take non-prescription analgesics, such as paracetamol, aspirin, ibuprofen, naproxen.Paracetamol adults can take two tablets containing 325 mg of active ingredient, every four hours, or two tablets with 500 mg active ingredient, every six hours.During the day allowed to take no more than 4000 mg of paracetamol.Aspirin can be taken no more than 700 mg every four hours, and ibuprofen - 200-400 mg four to six hours.Giving any analgesics children with salmonellosis, only on doctor's advice.
- Take antidiarrheal medications on their own do not.Studies have shown that drugs of this type slow the recovery of patients salmonellosis, and appoint a doctor usually prolonged diarrhea, which can cause severe dehydration.
- Infusion of plantain has a strong anti-inflammatory effect.Pour one tablespoon of dried or fresh, chopped leaves plantain cup of boiling water, let stand for ten minutes.Drink one to two cups of tea per day from psyllium.
- Calendula - a plant has anti-inflammatory and antimicrobial properties, and very long been used in folk medicine.To prepare the broth a tablespoon of calendula flowers pour a cup of boiling water and allow to infuse for 20-30 minutes.Then, the broth should be cool, and drink half a cup about half an hour before meals.
- Garlic - one of the most potent and rich natural medicines.The properties of garlic have long been valued very highly, and he attributed the ability to not only deliver the individual from physical ailments, but also protected from the machinations of the dark forces.On the mystical properties of garlic modern science knows nothing, but found that he really can fight with different infections - bacterial, viral and parasitic.It also has a stimulating effect on the immune system.When the garlic is recommended salmonellosis just eaten, 2-3 claw a day.To soften the taste of garlic, you can add it to salads or mix grated garlic and honey.
- Oak bark is an effective anti-inflammatory agent.Salmonellosis it is used as a decoction.To prepare the broth, pour 1-1.5 teaspoons of oak bark mug of boiling water and allow to stand for half an hour.Drink two or three cups of broth per day, until the symptoms of salmonellosis are not weakened.