bradycardia Treatment folk remedies may well be combined with medication, if necessary.But in any case, traditional remedies should appoint a doctor after the examination and establish the causes of bradycardia.
Fish oil and bradycardia - will effect?
Traditional medicine recommends taking fish oil for bradycardia Fish oil - so whether it is useful to think? .From a scientific point of view, this is justified as a source of energy for the heart muscle along with carbohydrates and fats are.Fish oil is in this case taken orally in accordance with the instructions for a particular drug.It is better to take fish oil in the first half of the day after or during a meal (for the prevention of digestive disorders).If you take fish oil capsules Fish oil capsules - helps restore metabolic , they are not chewed and washed down with water.The course of treatment - a month.
With the purpose of treatment for bradycardia can be used and vegetable oils - corn, olive, safflower, flaxseed.They can b
- For mild attacks of weakness that often accompany bradycardia bradycardia - when the heart stops , traditional medicine recommends drinking freshly brewed strong tea with honey or coffee.Typically, heart rate while immediately increases.
- suitable as medicinal herbs, has a stimulating effect on the cardiovascular system.For example, in the pharmacy you can buy alcohol tincture of belladonna (independently a tincture it is better not to cook, as the belladonna plant is quite toxic) and take 5-10 drops at the reception.
- The pharmacy can also buy tincture devil and take 30-40 drops in the morning and in the afternoon for 30 minutes before eating.Eleutherococcus or tincture, which is taken in the same way.
- From dried ginseng root powder can be prepared, which is taken at 0.25-0.5 g in the morning half an hour before a meal.
- Independently tincture can be prepared from the tops of the pine branches.To do this, take three tablespoons of fresh chopped the tops of the pine branches, pour 300 ml of alcohol or vodka, insist in a warm place for 10 days and take 20 drops three times a day for half an hour before meals.
- help relieve fatigue and malaise as the infusion of yarrow.It is prepared on the basis of dining meadow of dry powdered herb per cup of boiling water - the dose that you need to drink during the day.
- activates the nervous and cardiovascular systems nettle.The infusion is prepared from it at the rate of 3 tablespoons to two cups of boiling water.This daily dose of that drink during the day.
- help with bradycardia and a folk remedy as the infusion of asparagus.Prepare it as follows: a tablespoon of chopped asparagus drug boiled water and insist in a thermos for two hours.Take a tablespoon of tincture three times a day for four weeks.
- decoction of fennel seeds Dill: benefits and harms of fragrant spices at fault.Take 500 ml of dry red wine, boil it for 10 minutes on low heat in an enamel pot, then pour into it 2 tablespoons of ground fennel seeds and cook for another 10 minutes.Cool and store in the refrigerator, take the form of heat a tablespoon three times a day for half an hour before meals for two weeks, then make one week break and repeat the course.
bradycardia Treatment folk remedies - decoctions of herbs fees:
- take root Aralia 1 part, 2 parts of Rhodiola rosea root, root levzei, angelica root, mistletoe herb, to 3 parts herb St. John's wort and valerian root, root 4 partsLiquorice, 5 parts hips;2 tablespoons of chopped mixture to fill the pre-liter of boiling water, to boil, cook for 10 minutes in a sealed container, cover with grass in a thermos and insist the whole night;taken with half a cup of honey three times a day for half an hour before meals for three months;
- take 1 part Juniper, 2 parts levzei root, root Echinops, herbs toadflax, dandelion root, chicory root, 3 parts herb St. John's wort, licorice root, valerian root;2 tablespoons of chopped mixture to fill the pre-liter of boiling water, to boil, cook for 10 minutes in a sealed container, cover with grass in a thermos and insist the whole night;taken with half a cup of honey three times a day for half an hour before meals for three months.
bradycardia Treatment folk remedies best done under medical supervision.