celandine - is a common perennial plant stems, flowers and roots are used as medicine.Medicinal properties of celandine is not well understood, and raise many questions among experts.
assumed that celandine Celandine - means-tested over the centuries effective in disorders such as diarrhea, gastroenteritis, irritable bowel syndrome, constipation, loss of appetite, intestinal polyps, diseases of the liver and gall bladder.It is also used for detoxification, treatment of gynecological disorders, cough, atherosclerosis, asthma.
Useful if celandine?
Currently, there is no compelling evidence that greater celandine may be useful in the following diseases:
- Cancer.The drug is based on an extract of celandine under the name Ukraine was developed in Austria in 1978, the scientists of Ukrainian origin.The data held in this time of studies suggest that intravenous administration of the drug prolongs survival in patients with cancer of the colon, bladder, pancreas, and breast cancer.Later, however, these results have been criticized as a study in which they were received, did not meet accepted standards.Currently, many experts believe that in doses sufficient to influence the growth of cancerous tumors, Ukraine is too toxic to be usable for therapeutic purposes.Because of the toxicity and doubtful efficiency, it has been banned in several countries, such as Germany.In general, rely on the healing properties celandine in all types of cancer should not be - is neither a means of alternative medicine was not effective enough in the fight against cancer;
- intestinal flu;
celandine Medicinal properties in gynecology
celandine has long been used to treat various gynecological disorders - vaginal bleeding, painful menstruation, oligomenorrhea, fibroids, and others.Here are some traditional recipes with celandine to treat women's diseases:
- This tool helps in very painful and irregular menstruation.To make it, you will need: 20 g of celandine, 20 g of alder buckthorn (bark), 20 g of blackberry leaves, 20 g of birch leaves, 20 g of peppermint leaves Mint and its useful properties: aromatic freshness , 20 g of yarrow20 g of valerian root (root).Pour boiling water over the ingredients (you can use a different number of ingredients proportioning), let it brew, strain and drink one cup - 200 ml - the day of infusion.
- buckthorn bark 25 g, 25 g of celandine, 25 g of bark Viburnum ordinary (red), 25 g of couch grass cover with boiling water, and after 10-15 minutes, strain.Drink one cup a day with oligomenorrhea and painful menstruation.Pour boiling water
- 20 g of celandine, 20 g of St. John's wort, stinging nettle 20 g, 20 g of fruits of wild rose in May, the same amount of yarrow and shepherd's purse.Ready infusion drink four times a day during heavy menstruation or uterine bleeding.However, in the case of heavy uterine bleeding Uterine bleeding is menstruation - a sign of a serious breach in any case can not rely solely on the celandine, or other people's money - to avoid serious complications, it is necessary as soon as possible to seek professional medical help.
- This tool is also taking a heavy menstrual period, 3-4 cups a day.To prepare it, take 20 grams knotweed, the same amount of celandine, 40 grams goose cinquefoil, yarrow 20, 20 g of fruits of wild rose in May and 20 g of oak bark.Pour boiling water
- 20 g fresh or 10 g of dried celandine, let it brew for five minutes, strain.Ready and cooled decoction is used for douching with thrush, twice a day.Daily prepare a new infusion.Do douche for one week - usually during this time symptoms of thrush are disappearing.If this does not happen a week later, repeat the treatment.
- agent for irrigation in the erosion of the uterus.To cook it you need one tablespoon of finely chopped celandine, one tablespoon of pharmacy chamomile, one tablespoon of oak bark, two tablespoons of calendula, three tablespoons of Eucalyptus globulus, two tablespoons of plantain Psyllium - helps the kidneys and stomach ,one tablespoon tarragon.Pour boiling water over the grass, leave on for 5-10 minutes, then strain.The infusion can be used after it has cooled.Remember that this tool can not replace the means of official medicine for the treatment of uterine erosion, but only a complement to them.