Ayurveda massage - a special kind of massage, in which the skin is rubbed individually tailored according to the constitution of the human vegetable oil or vegetable oil with dissolved essential oil.Ayurvedchesky massage - this is one of the techniques of Ayurveda - the ancient Indian medicine, the doctor both body and soul.
What makes ayurvedcheskogo massage
In ayurvedcheskom massage massage movements combined with various individually selected oils.Oil well absorbed by the skin and have a general effect on the body.If the oil has been chosen correctly, the effects of massage on the body is very effective - it is believed that this massage has a harmonizing effect not only on the body but for the soul.The positive effects of massage ayurvedcheskogo:
- improves microcirculation in the skin, the skin becomes smooth, elastic, young;
- decreases in the amount of subcutaneous fat layer, smoothed or disappear altogether phenomenon of cellulite;
- due to the impact on the reflex zones on the body surface is harmonizing effect on the function of all organs and systems: cardiovascular, respiratory, digestive, urinary, immune, and so on;slows the aging process;
- by harmonizing effect of massage on the neuroendocrine system improves the process of falling asleep and sleeping, irritability passes Irritability - Try to control your mood , anxiety anxiety - how to distinguish normal from disease? , depression, headaches, chronic fatigue syndrome Chronic fatigue - if life is not a pleasant , normal body weight.
Ayurveda massage techniques
There are various techniques of Ayurvedic massage - Champi (effective for headaches psychogenic), Marma Chikitsa (full body massage lasting about three hours - leads to harmony between body and soul), Snehana(oiling body), and others.
External Snehana (oiling and giving softness) lies in the oil rubbed into the skin using massage movements, internal - to accept the oils inside.
external oiling can be carried out with the help of several massage techniques.One of the most popular methods is the oiling technique Abhyangu - self-massage the whole body.If you draw a self-massage properly relieve tension (both muscular and emotional), improve blood circulation throughout the body, which will help restore the function of all organs and tissues.Massage Abhyangu recommended when sedentary lifestyle, osteochondrosis, obesity, menopause and others. He is contraindicated in any acute illness, exacerbation of chronic diseases, severe diseases of the internal organs in violation of their functions, skin diseases.
Abhyangi massage technique with the use of about two to three tablespoons of hot oil: start with self-massage of the head, rubbing in a circular motion, stretching and rubbing the skin while rubbing individually selected oil: then move on to the trunk, upper and lower limbs;carefully massaged the hands and feet, on which a lot of reflex zones.
Which oils are used in massage ayurvedcheskom
ayurvedcheskom The massage is applied or pure vegetable oil, or they added essential oils of various plants.Each oil has its own properties that are well suited to some people and others do not approach:
- sesame oil - contributes to an increase in muscle and decrease in the volume of adipose tissue, soothes, heals cracks and bruises;
- oil Ki (clarified butter, which is removed from the water and all impurities) - reduces inflammation, swelling, burning and itching of the skin, tones the nervous system, causing a burst of energy, improve memory, intelligence, vision (when applied to the foot), the voice, the process of digestion;
- mustard oil - helps to reduce body fat, increase body temperature;is used in preheated form at cold, at which no body heat;
- Sunflower unrefined oil - well absorbed by the skin, gives a warming effect, tones the nervous system, strengthens bones;
- corn oil Corn oil: the benefits and harms human - quickly absorbed by the skin and penetrates to the nervous tissue, helps to increase muscle mass;
- olive oil - deeply penetrates the tissues, reaching the bones and muscles, restores their structure;It can be used after fractures and sprains of muscles;
- coconut oil - creates on the skin surface protective film, has a strong moisturizing effect, nourishes, smoothes and softens it;suitable for all skin types;the hands and feet held dryness, peeling and cracking.
Essential oils for Ayurvedic massage (added to the vegetable oil in a ratio of 1:20 or 1: 50):
- eucalyptus oil - is very well absorbed by the skin and literally permeates the fabric;It is used for colds;
- geranium oil - helps to reduce blood pressure;
- clove oil - has a soothing and analgesic properties;
- lavender oil - effectively burns;
- sandalwood oil - restores tissue.
Ayurvedchesky massage came to us from time immemorial, it requires careful and proper performance of individual selection of oils.