Treatment of aromatherapy - the revival of ancient medicine
treatment aromatherapy is experiencing in our time a rebirth.If the last century was the century heyday of the chemical industry, including drugs of chemical origin, then this century is the century of the return to nature.Today people are trying to eat natural foods and medicines for treatment of natural origin.
Aromatherapy - what is it?
Aromatherapy - a treatment odors.Aromatherapy is used for a long time, treatment of odorous substances used in their work Hippocrates and Avicenna.Inhalation smells of essential oils has a natural obschereguliruyuschee effect on all organs and body systems.All these substances are soft and have fewer side effects than conventional drugs.
Almost all odorous substances of natural origin are based on a variety of essential oils - volatile odorous substances contained in some plants.Today, aromatherapy arsenal there are several hundred of plants containing essential oils, including those with aphrodisiac properties, that is, with the ability to cause a surge of vitality and sexual activity.
Smell plant with aphrodisiac properties affects the neurons of the brain and activates the release of endorphins.Endorphins - a biologically active substance with properties similar to those of opiates, that is, with the ability to create a sense of happiness and sharpens the senses during sexual intercourse.Possess aphrodisiac properties rose, jasmine, citrus, geranium oils, and others.
In accordance with the basic tenets of oriental medicine disease occurs due to improper distribution of energy in the human body and its lack or excess.Essential oils are 'energy-charged products that contribute to the proper distribution of energy in the body.
essential oils on the body of each person affected in different ways, as connected with hormones in the body, and then act on the nerves and hormones each person has their own individual characteristics.Some of the essential oils have antibacterial and anti-inflammatory properties (such as pine oil, citrus oil), can regulate blood pressure (geranium oil), calms the nervous system, (St. John's wort essential oil St. John's wort oil - a remedy , valerian oil)and so on.
Aromatherapy is part of the comprehensive treatment of many diseases.It is perfectly relieves tension and related headaches, fatigue, gives a person courage and activity.Aromatherapy is particularly effective in the treatment of functional disorders, which are peculiar to the initial stages of various diseases.If neglected diseases aromatherapy has symptomatic effect - it removes some of the unpleasant symptoms.Widely used within aromatherapy spa treatment, combined with other natural therapies.
Aromatherapy - this is not an alternative method of treatment and not a cure.It can be as an auxiliary method and independent, located in the same row with acupuncture, herbal medicine and phytotherapy menopause - without the side effects , hirudotherapy and homeopathy.
Aromatherapy at home
At home, you can use these recipes for aromatherapy:
- oil for rubbing the chest with a cold: 10 drops of tea tree oil, 20 drops of eucalyptus oil, mint and mint its useful properties: aromatic freshness peppermint, 2 drops of clove oil to connect with 100 ml of olive oil;a tablespoon of oil to rub into the skin chest and back;rubbing held twice a day until complete disappearance of complaints;
- massage oil and inhaled for headaches: 3 drops of lavender oil, 2 drops of geranium oil, peppermint and clove, 1 drop of eucalyptus oil to connect with 100 ml of olive oil;rub with the help of massage movements to the temples, neck and shoulders, or simply inhale for headaches;
- massage oil, or inhalation insomnia: 5 drops of lavender oil healing properties of lavender - not only pleasant aroma , 3 drops of juniper oil, 1 drop of orange oil and thyme combine with 100 ml of olive oil;used to massage the neck area before going to sleep or just to put on a strip of paper and leave the bed;
- oil to relieve emotional stress and anxiety: 4 drops of geranium oil, 3 drops of lavender oil, 2 drops juniper oil, 1 drop thyme oil combine with 100 ml of olive oil;conduct a general massage or neck massage with stress or emotional stress;bedtime tablespoon of oil can be added to the bath;
- toning oil: 4 drops of orange oil, 3 drops of chamomile oil, 1 drop of juniper oil, peppermint and eucalyptus;Rub into the temples or just breathe in the morning after waking up.
Prior to aromatherapy is to consult a doctor because they do not fit all the people are there other essential oils.