Aloe, the well-known medicinal plant, widely used not only in medicine, but also in medicine "official": aloe vera can be seen in the composition of a variety of drugs from laxatives to medicinal ointmentsappointed in certain diseases of the skin.Aloe is produced in the form of ampoules and - they contain a concentrated extract of plants obtained by means of a complex process of removing fluid from natural juice of aloe.
Indications and usage
One vial contains one milliliter of aloe without any impurities.Aloe ampoules intended for administration by intramuscular injection.
appoint injections of aloe may be a doctor - to make their own injections of aloe is not recommended because aloe can cause a number of side effects and is not recommended to accept for some diseases.
The main indications for use of aloe in ampoules are some eye diseases and gastro-intestinal tract, including:
- diseases of the gastrointestinal tract - gastric ulcer, duodenal ulcer
- ophthalmic diseases: conjunctivitis, blepharitis, myopia (including progressive), iritis, keratitis, inflammation of the cornea, clouding of the vitreous
- Some gynecological diseases
CourseInjection of aloe sufficiently long and is designed for a daily intake of one milliliter of the drug (maximum daily dosage of Aloe ampoules - four milliliters) for one or two months (in total, in order to achieve the desired result requires from thirty to fifty aloe injections in ampoules).
intramuscular injections of aloe extract are not recommended for pregnant women and small children, as well as some disorders of the cardiovascular system, and high blood pressure, kidney and gastrointestinal tract.Precautions injection Aloe appointed in various forms of diabetes - aloe can have an adverse effect on blood sugar levels blood sugar - one of the main indicators of human health in patients with diabetes.
Although Aloe Aloe - its amazing healing properties of in capsules intended for the treatment of a number of specific diseases, it also has many other applications.
purified, without any impurities and preservatives, aloe extract in capsules - the perfect ingredient for a huge amount of funds for the care of skin and hair, which can be made at home.
All kinds of creams for face and body, masks for skin and hair, cleansing lotions - Aloe ampoules useful in any case and for all types of skin How to determine your skin type , since both moisturizesdry skin Dry skin: care and treatment , and soothes irritated, inflamed skin, and due to the antiseptic properties of aloe to effectively fight off infections.
assess the benefits of aloe extract possible without complicated recipes homemade cosmetics: it is enough to put two or three drops of the contents of one ampoule on clean, slightly damp skin with soft circular motions - and even dry, scaly, weathered skin instantly becomes soft and fresh.In addition, aloe extract in capsules can be used as a useful alternative to conventional oils to massage the face - during warming massage aloe skin quickly absorbed, moisturizing and nourishing the deepest layers of the skin.
Recipes home cosmetics based on aloe extract in capsules
- Revitalizing Hair Mask is one part aloe extract (the contents of one ampoule), one part of almond oil.The ingredients are mixed, applied to the roots of clean wet hair for thirty or forty minutes, then rinse the mask with lukewarm water and thoroughly rinse your hair with shampoo.
- Soft Scrub for the skin: the contents of one vial with aloe, one tablespoon of caster sugar, one teaspoon of milk.The ingredients are mixed, gentle massaging movements applied to the skin, then rinse with warm water.
- moisturizing mask for the face: one part aloe extract in ampoules, two parts of honey.Soft circular movements applied to the skin, leave for ten to fifteen minutes, rinse with warm water.To a mixture of aloe and honey, you can add one or two tablespoons of oatmeal.