homeland myrtle bushes - the hot tropics.The smell of this plant not only cleans the air, deodorize and refresh it, anciently known anti-rheumatic and bactericidal properties of myrtle essential oil.The value of oil in aromatherapy proved centuries ago, nature gives man the real treasures that help him maintain his health and mood balance.
Myrtle: plant winners
In ancient Greece and Rome, wreaths of myrtle crowned heads of the winners in the sport, in the hostilities and popular poets.Much later, wedding wreaths of myrtle tree decorated with heads of Jewish brides for long happiness.In the Middle Ages it was considered a myrtle bush symbol of eternal love, peace, pleasure and immortality.The Renaissance erected myrtle attribute adultery.These high "rewards" bush received for its unique properties, the ability to grow and fragrant for a long time.Evergreen woody plant was born in the Mediterranean countries, where began to spread to central Europe, but because of the cold winters myrtle wa
geographical area of plant growth in order to obtain valuable essential oil is reduced from year to year.If earlier oil produced in Tunisia, Morocco, Spain, Yugoslavia, Sardinia, Corsica and Sicily, now producing essential oils for aromatherapy are engaged mainly in Tunisia, Morocco and the Balkans.The value depends on the content of essential oil in the fruit and leaves of the bush camphor, aldehydes, cineol, pinene, mirtenola, tannin and protein substances.
obtained from the leaves of myrtle essential oil not only in folk medicine is prepared tinctures, teas and lotions that are recommended by doctors in diseases of the liver, stomach, duodenum, brain colds.Myrtaceae teas have a diuretic, tonic and antiseptic properties.Lotions are used for fractures and bruises, they treat burns, wounds, ulcers.Essential myrtle oil is used for massage therapy, dandruff, herpes, diseases of the gums.
Exposure myrtle oil on the body
use myrtle oil has a strong anti-inflammatory and healing effect, especially on the respiratory pathologicalchanges in the lungs, chronic bronchitis, tracheitis, laryngitis, pneumonia, tuberculosis, smoking, occupational lung diseases.Essential myrtle oil in the form of lotions and pads shown in the varicose veins, phlebitis and hemorrhoids, as it helps strengthen blood vessel walls, making them supple.
Myrtle oil in aromatherapy increases stress, decreases nervous excitability, harmonizes emotions Emotions and culture: how to decipher the emotional code .The meditation techniques use of this oil is considered one of the most important among all the others, the ideal option because it helps heal and cleanse the bioenergetic channels.In cosmetology myrtle oil improves the health of the skin, enhancing the protective properties of the epidermis.Rubbing myrtle oil into the scalp helps fight dandruff Dandruff : where it comes from, and what to do and strengthen hair roots.Essential oil of myrtle - a reliable defender of parasites: just add a few drops of oil to disinfect the skin while taking bath.
Recipes use of essential oil of myrtle
- varicose veins and thrombophlebitis mixed five to seven drops of essential oil myrtle and five milliliters of any vegetable oil, as a compress applied to the inflammation, the affected area.
- for total body massage of reflex zones, a mixture of vegetable and myrtle essential oil in a proportion of one to one.
- infectious diseases of the kidneys, bladder and urethra are shown sitting warm baths with the addition of five drops of myrtle oil.
- In aromakurilnitsy and oil burner Aroma - create an atmosphere of enough to add four to seven drops of pure myrtle oil.
- For internal use only needs one drop of oil to mix with food diluent, adding breadcrumbs.The recommended method - three times a day.
- To activate creams, tonics, lotions for the skin, you can add five drops of essential oil Essential oils and conception: can help roses? ten grams of base.
- hot inhalation for the treatment of sore throat, bronchi and lungs need to conduct courses of ten treatments lasting five to seven minutes.In the inhaler, or a pot of hot water is added to two drops of pure myrtle oil.
- To rejuvenate the skin and eliminate wrinkles using folk recipe: one drop of myrtle oil, ten milliliters of castor oil and the same amount of glycerol.
Select now essential oil - a great success.Verify its authenticity without complex laboratory tests by using the organoleptic and simple experiment.The smell of oil should be bright, saturated, persistent, but not sharp, not hitting the nose when opening cap.It is enough to put a drop of oil on a clean sheet of paper and wait a few minutes: pure natural oil evaporates completely, leaving no trace.Surrogate certainly "Heritage" grease stains.
on the vial of oil to be the inscription: natural essential oils, with must be specified by the manufacturer and the product barcode.