Cedar oil - strengthens the immune system
Pine nuts have always been famous for its healing properties.How do nuts, and oil, which of them get, traditionally used by the inhabitants of Siberia, for the treatment of various diseases and strengthen the immune system.A special feature of cedar oil is that it contains biologically active substances that have curative effects on the human body.
chemical composition of cedar oil
Cedar oil is obtained by cold pressing of the nuclei of cedar nuts Pine nuts - the benefits and harms of a unique product and issued as BUD - biologically active food supplements.It contains:
- polyunsaturated fatty acids (oleic, linoleic, linolenic), which are required to obtain "good" cholesterol, involved in all metabolic processes;
- amino acids, both of which proteins are constructed from the blocks of the human body, including essential, such as tryptophan, leucine, isoleucine, valine, lysine, methionine, histidine, proline, glycine, and conditionally essential - cystine, cysteine, arginine, tyrosine;This indicates a high biological value proteins pine nuts;
- large number of vitamins (A, B, E, D, F) - all of them are involved in metabolic processes;
- minerals - magnesium, manganese, iron, copper, iodine - they are part of enzymes, many times accelerates all biochemical reactions in the body.
All of these substances are found in cedar oil in a balanced condition and have on the human body the most active influence.
Available cedar oil in bottles and capsules.
effect on the human
cedar oil stimulates the production of cartilage and bone, hormone production, hematopoiesis (blood cell production), regulates blood pressure, prevents blood clots, improves the conduction of nerve impulses to the central nervous system and backnormalizes metabolism improves metabolism and losing weight without dieting (especially fat, contributing to the breakdown of fat), binds and removes toxic products of metabolism, strengthens the immune system, normalizes the gastrointestinal tract, reduces the amount of "bad" cholesterol in the bloodand leaving it in the blood vessels in the form of plaques has choleretic properties.
Indications and contraindications
Cedar oil is used in the complex therapy in treating a number of diseases, as well as a prophylactic for strengthening immunity Strengthening immunity - helping the immune system and improve metabolism.
Cedar oil is recommended to take into the following diseases and conditions:
- in diseases of the gastrointestinal tract - gastritis, gastric ulcer and duodenal ulcers, inflammation of the pancreas and colon, accompanied by constipation and flatulence;
- for liver and biliary tract - as cholagogue;
- in diseases of the kidney and urinary tract - to strengthen immunity;
- in some endocrine diseases (eg, diabetes and obesity) - to improve metabolism, in particular the breakdown of fat;
- in atherosclerosis - reduces the amount of "bad" and increases "good" cholesterol;
- high blood pressure and varicose veins - improves the condition of blood vessels and prevents the formation of blood clots;
- blood diseases (anemia, leukemia) - stimulates blood formation;
- in diseases of the joints, especially the nature of the exchange - stimulates the production of cartilage;
- bone fractures - stimulates the growth of callus;
- with periodontitis (exchange-dystrophic diseases of the gums) - restores the state of periodontal tissues;
- tuberculosis - as a tonic and restorative means of immunity;
- with frequent colds - restores the protective properties of an organism;
- when fatigue syndrome and neurological disorders - restores the physical and mental strength;
- during pregnancy and lactation Breastfeeding: Breast - and no nails! child - as a biologically active food supplement that contains many useful substances;
- prophylactic purposes - people working in hazardous occupations and living in environmentally disadvantaged areas.
External cedar oil used as lubrication for wounds, burns;frostbite, various skin diseases (eczema, diathesis, etc.), skin dryness.
contraindications for the use of cedar oil are its idiosyncrasy and the presence in the past allergic reactions to drugs are conifers.
How to take cedar oil
Cedar oil is used on a teaspoon 2-3 times a day for 30 minutes before a meal or during a meal and a half to two months.If the drug is encapsulated, it take two capsules three times a day for the same period of time.As a food additive, cedar oil can be applied consistently on a teaspoon a day.
Store cedar oil in a dark, cool place.
Cedar oil - the perfect recreational vehicle.