The use of essential oils in cosmetics - what factors should be considered?
Essential oils are used in cosmetics for a long time and successfully.Modern studies confirm their lasting beneficial effect on the condition of our skin.Essential oils accelerate the process of renewal and development of skin cells, have a regulating and stimulating effect, accelerate metabolism improves metabolism and losing weight without dieting , toxins, help restore collagen and elastin slows down the aging process.Essential oils have a pleasant smell, which has a positive effect on mood, which makes their use in cosmetics is not only useful but also enjoyable.
When using essential oils need to consider the type of skin.Dry skin is pale, often scaly and easily inflamed, sensitive to the sun, does not tolerate the cold and wind, small wrinkles appear prematurely on the ground of natural skin folds.If you have dry skin, use essential oils of myrrh, sandalwood, frankincense, rose, chamomile, jasmine, orange, lavender healing properties of lavender - not only pleasant aroma , ylang-ylang.These oils stimulate the metabolism and improves skin regeneration.
Oily skin is rough, gray zemlyanistym shade, shine, enlarged pores.For a skin, use essential oils of bergamot, grapefruit, rosemary, patchouli, clove, lemon balm, lemon, rosemary, juniper, ginger, thyme, lavender, ylang-ylang, tea tree.When using these essential oils dissolves secret that clog the pores, which contributes to their narrowing.To improve the complexion and eliminate shine will help you: rose, mint, myrrh, neroli, orange, cypress.
Normal skin usually looks good and adequately react to weather changes.However, even normal healthy skin needs special care.For this type of skin it is recommended to use essential oils of lavender, rose, lemon, juniper, rosemary, jasmine, lavender, mint, bergamot, ylang-ylang, sandalwood and tea tree.
Essential oils can also be used to address some specific skin problems:
- gipermigmentatsii problem skin (dark spots, freckles, heterogeneouscolor) can be solved using a lemon and grapefruit oils.
- With thin superficial wrinkles located around the eyes, to help fight sandalwood essential oils, limetta, rose and neroli.
- Essential oils of rosewood, ylang-ylang, orange, giving the skin a velvety and well ground dull skin.
- oily sheen of the skin - the phenomenon of an unpleasant, it will help eliminate the cypress essential oil.
- To reduce the visible vascular pattern of the skin, use essential oils of cypress, lemon, lavender, mint Mint and its useful properties: aromatic freshness , sage Sage - cvyaschennaya grass .
- with stress reactions of the skin to help cope Ephiny oil rosewood, chamomile, rose, neroli, ylang-ylang.
- against comedones and clogged pores are well essential oils of lemon, juniper, bergamot, chamomile.
If you have not had before using essential oils and you are new in cosmetics, remember that the essential oil in its pure form is not applicable.As a base used natural fatty oils, for example almond, grape, peach seed and jojoba.These fatty oils are added a few drops of an essential oil.Essential oils can nourish creams, lotions, tonics, emulsions and other means for skin care.Here are a few ways to use essential oils in cosmetology:
face wash and rinse hair enough 1 drop per 200 g of substrate.
To prepare nutritious and rejuvenating masks to use as the basis of clay, seaweed, rice or oatmeal, fruit, yogurt, honey, egg yolk, vegetable oil.The foundation, add a few drops of essential oil.
You can spray the face spray.To make it, add 1-2 drops of essential oil in a lotion or tonic, pour into spray bottle.Before use, shake the bottle and put fragrant spray on the face and neck.
In addition, with the use of essential oils you can make hot and cold compresses and lotions, baths and bath, facial massage.A few drops added to the aromatic lamp will serve you a good background therapy and improve mood.