Aromatic oils have a significant impact on the physical and mental condition of the person knew about it in ancient times.In addition, each has its flavor, unique effects: one stimulates, calms the other third is a special state of mind.Different time and the human condition requires a different odors.
What is aromatherapy oils
aromatic or essential oils - a fragrant volatile substances of plant origin.Today there are thousands of aromatic oils.A feature of these materials is that they can actively influence on the general condition of man and his mood.
Many aromatic oils are used as aphrodisiacs - odors, causing a surge of sexual desire, sexual fantasies and activity.The scent of aromatic oils affects the central nervous system and stimulates the secretion of endorphins, which is called "the hormone of happiness."As a result of such exposure are exacerbated all the feelings and improves the function of individual organs.Separate
aromatic oils affect the human body in different ways.Al
Aromatic oils act on the body in different ways.Some of them are connected with hormones and affect simultaneously nervous and endocrine systems, calming and regulating blood pressure.Others are stepping up, increase efficiency, have anti-inflammatory and antiseptic properties.
individual properties of aromatic oils
Most aromatics (essential) oils can be purchased at the pharmacy.But before you use them, you need to know how they act on the body.
- Aromatic oil of geranium soothes, helps reduce blood pressure, but also improves sexual activity and the attractiveness of women of mature age.
- aromatic oil of bergamot awakens intuition and imagination, relieves headaches, improves libido.
- aromatic jasmine oil Jasmine in aromatherapy: royal flavor to the mood, health and beauty has expressed aphrodisiac properties Aphrodisiacs - cause desire where necessary , removes frigidity Frigidity pathology or liberation? women, calms and at the same time gives confidence.
- aromatic cedar oil is refreshing, antibacterial and anti-inflammatory, lowers blood pressure, calms and relieves headaches.
- Aromatic oil incense Ladan: aromatic resin voskurivaniya - has antiseptic properties, calms, adjusts to the manifestation of lofty sentiments.
- aromatic oil of nutmeg - ons, increases sensitivity, activates the cardiovascular system, increases blood pressure.
- aromatic rose oil - has a tonic and tonic effect, anti-inflammatory and antiseptic respiratory diseases, lowers blood pressure.
How can I use aromatherapy oils
Aromatic oils can gently adjust small functional changes in the body, which, however, can deliver a lot of trouble to patients.It is conditions such as neurosis, vegetative-vascular dystonia, disorders peculiar to menopause.Aromatic oils can soothe, relieve headaches, fatigue, bad mood, improve the sleep.Apply aromatic oils for the treatment of serious diseases, but in the complex therapy - it helps to improve the general condition of patients.
Treatment of essential oils can be carried out in vivo, that is, in nature, such as the inhalation of odors of pine forest is very useful in diseases of the respiratory organs, and inhaling the smell of blooming thyme soothes and reduces blood pressure.
in health institutions, at home or at the spa aromatic oils are used in the form of inhalations, massages, wraps, baths, the baths and saunas.
How to use aromatherapy oils
Aromatic oils are applied topically, and only in a diluted form.They can cause allergic reactions, so it is important before the first start some procedure using them to try to inhale the oil napkin where it is a small amount.If during the day appears rhinitis and irritation of the conjunctiva of the eye, it can be about the procedure.
Essential oils should be avoided in epilepsy (this may provoke an attack of convulsions) and pregnant women (it can cause abortion).
Aromateticheskie oil - a natural substance with a pronounced influence on the body, so use them with caution.