Psychohygiene - the science of how to achieve mental health, and save it.Mental health - is a general term used to describe the psychological state as a whole.This concept includes the way a person refers to himself as he is able to establish and develop relationships with other people, how he copes with difficulties.
Good mental health - is not merely the absence of mental disorders.Mentally healthy person is able to control their emotions and behavior, cope with problems, to create and maintain full relations, and effectively recover from stressful experiences How to beat stress?Create an oasis .Other signs of good mental health:
- general feeling of satisfaction with life;
- ability and desire to have fun;
- significant presence and love to do in life;
- mental flexibility, which allows a person easy to learn and adapt to change;
- ability to maintain a balance between work and leisure;
- self-confidence and self-esteem.
These qualities allow the person to lead a full, productive life, to f
flexibility of mind in Mental Health
That man is mentally healthy and adheres to the rules of mental health does not mean that he has no problems, and it is always in a good mood.Everyone in his life time and again faced with disappointments, losses, changes, and normal reactions to it are sadness, anxiety and stress.
difference between people with good mental health and all the rest is how they respond to stressful situations.Healthy people have a flexible mentality that allows them not to give up, to look for ways out of difficult situations, to concentrate on finding solutions, not fear and self-pity.The flexibility of the mind also means that the person is able to control himself in almost any circumstances.This does not mean that it does not give vent to his emotions Emotions and culture: how to decipher the emotional code ;on the contrary, it is properly recognize and express their emotions when they appear, but not when it becomes impossible to hold them back.Thus, a person does not accumulate psychological problems that, superimposed on one another, can lead to serious violations and give yourself the opportunity to be discharged, where appropriate, and thus does not lose emotional balance.
Physical Health and Mental Hygiene
physical health to mental hygiene is given great attention."In a healthy body healthy mind" - this proverb received numerous scientific evidence, but without special studies each person knows how difficult it is to maintain a good mood, if the body does not feel the best way.The following guidelines are intended for those who want to improve their physical health:
- Get a full vacation.Maintain good mental health is impossible if you work hard and do not give yourself the opportunity to recuperate.Under the rules of mental health a person needs each day to find the time to communicate with your loved ones for their own interests, and to sleep.
- sports.Physical activity is a strong medicine against stress, anxiety anxiety - how to distinguish normal from disease? and depression Depression - a little more than a bad mood .It is best to deal with the kind of sport that brings you the maximum pleasure - then you will have the motivation to go to training, even when you are tired and you just do not really want to get out of a warm, cozy home.Increase the load not only by sports climbing stairs instead of the elevator, you walk into the store, driving to work on the bike, and so on.
- was daily in the sun for at least 10-15 minutes.The sun shines on us, not only in the literal sense: its light and lifts the mood and improves the general condition of the human psyche.
- Less smoke and drink alcohol.These stimulants may temporarily lighten the mood, but in the long run they do not affect the emotional state.
How to improve the mental health of
following recommendations made by the Mental Health to help improve and maintain mental health:
- do something useful for others.Working in voluntary organizations, charities, and a help to parents and neighbors helps to make life more meaningful, to distract from their own problems, and improve self-esteem.
- Learn self-discipline.If you ever give yourself a promise and not do them, it can lead to depression, feelings of helplessness, low self-esteem and other psychological problems.To begin to put a small and simple tasks and achieve that you do them religiously.Then move on to more complex tasks - in time you will find that the failure to comply with their own plans for you - an exceptional phenomenon, and a sense of guilt in this regard has been a rare visitor.
- constantly learn.Books, online courses and ordinary courses, training programs - the services of modern man are many resources that can help you learn almost anything.Learn something new, you become a more interesting person to themselves and others, to improve relations to themselves, to discover all the new features - all this is essential for a full and happy life.
- Enjoy the beauty.Contact with nature and art, to regularly remind yourself how beautiful life is.Walking through the garden, hiking in the beautiful countryside, visiting the exhibition, walk through the city with beautiful architecture - all this helps to relieve stress and bring thoughts in order.
- do the work that you like.My favorite work - one of the most important conditions for a happy life.If while you can not make you love life, try to at least give him enough time outside the main work.
- Thank heartily - parents, colleagues, head of the wise, understanding friend, a loving husband, children, pets (do not think that they do not understand) - for all the good that they give you.Thank peace in a beautiful sunset, moonlight, for each day of your life and just for the fact that the world is beautiful.Thank yourself for what you are unique, for as you have already experienced, and how much you still have to.Sincere thanks not only warms the heart of those who are grateful, but also the one who thanks;it helps to appreciate life and not to be discouraged because of the little things.
- Make a circle of friends.Maintain relationships with old friends and make new friends with people who share your interests.Do not be afraid to terminate the relationship with those who become uninteresting to you, with whom you just uncomfortable, but cherish the people you really close.
- Avoid monotony.A person needs new experiences, to feel happy.Regularly try something new (a parachute jump or even jog on an unusual route), travel, and even radically change your life - if you feel that it was really necessary.