Mud - a pleasant and useful procedure
Dirt is often used as an alternative drug for various diseases.It cleanses the body, not only outside, but from within;It improves blood circulation.Dirt is widely used in cosmetics, thanks to its natural moisturizing and nourishing properties.
use mud for medicinal purposes was common in ancient times and the Middle Ages.Nowadays mud again become a valuable healing tool.Emanuel Felke, a German physician who was trying to popularize the mud, has been nicknamed "Clay Pastor".Adolf Just, one of the pioneers of natural treatments (naturopathy), believed that it is possible to cope with any illness, if you sleep on the ground - he attached great importance to the direct human contact with the ground.
mud popularity in Europe increased from the seventeenth to the nineteenth century.Chronic disease were treated with mineral waters and mud of different temperatures and compositions.Several experiments were conducted to determine the optimum temperature of the mud, as well as the frequency and duration of sessions of mud, but in general therapeutic mud action remained a mystery for everyone, including doctors.
In the second half of the XX century began to actively develop pharmacology, and then the mud began to consider as part of alternative medicine.Who contributes to the rising popularity of mud spreading the ideas of the treatment of natural resources, and the refusal, if possible, from the synthetic drugs.In addition, in certain diseases, such as rheumatoid arthritis Arthritis - a variety of forms and complications , synthetic drugs are often ineffective.A recent study by Italian scientists have shown that treatment with thermal mud promotes correction levels of sulfur and nitrogen oxide in cartilage tissues of patients with arthritis, as in the mud improves blood circulation and speeds up the metabolic processes in the body.
therapeutic properties of the mud from the Dead Sea have been known for thousands of years ago, and since then their actions are appreciated a lot of people from the Roman Caesars to modern tourists.It is believed that the Egyptian queen Cleopatra used mud from the Dead Sea to maintain glorified her beauty.Today, these muds are used not only in cosmetic procedures, but also for the treatment of certain diseases, such as arthritis and psoriasis.
In the world there are many sources of dirt, which differ in composition and have different effects.In addition to Israel, mud fans can go to Austria, Germany and some other European countries;in South Africa.
beneficial properties of mud
- Recovery ideal pH of the skin;
- Improve blood circulation in the upper layers of the skin;
- Treatment and prevention of acne;
- Dirt perfectly cleanses the skin, smoothes and rejuvenates it:
- Dirt anti-inflammatory effect;
- eliminate the signs of aging;
- Improved regeneration of healthy skin;
- toning and detoxification of the skin;
- Removing dead skin cells and improve skin structure;
- Eliminating or lightening of hyperpigmentation;
- Reducing back pain;
- weakening of muscle pain;
- removing some of the effects of stress How to beat stress?Create an oasis ;
- normalization of hormone levels in the body;
- Decrease inflammation of the eye (mud therapy can be useful in conjunctivitis, allergies, bleeding in the eyeball, and so on);
- Relieving symptoms of nervous disorders;
- Relieving symptoms of diseases of the stomach and kidneys.
Mud can be used as an adjunct in the treatment of gout Gout - the "disease of kings» , rheumatism Rheumatism - possible heart complications , arthritis, asthma, diabetes, pneumonia, and other diseases.