If you have been betrayed: how to cope with stress
Betrayal is different.Someone broke the promise given to you, my husband changed with another woman, a friend told about your secrets to outsiders, loved one lost your trust, family members did not support you when you have difficulties, you do not get a raise is definitely deserve ... a list of possiblebetrayal options can be endless.The list of effects - also: breakup, reduced self-esteem, loss of confidence in any relationship at all, excessive suspiciousness, negative, destructive thoughts, depression Depression - a little more than a bad mood .But there are ways to reduce the negative consequences of betrayal to a minimum.
- think.Take the time to analyze what happened, and ask yourself whether it is worth saving the ruined relationship.Try to get all the details to understand what and how has led to the betrayal.When you see all the shelves in your head, it will be easier to decide what to do next.In addition, the collection and comparison of the facts a little calm you, and it also contributes to clearer thinking.
- take it easy.You can be angry at what betrayed you, but you can not afford to take revenge for that.If you start taking any substance that will help numb the pain for a while, or will be depressed for weeks - you will hurt yourself more than anyone else.
- Release.Come to the status constructively: do something from which you will feel better.Weep, wandered around the city, get in your car and drive somewhere just like that, without a purpose - no matter how pointless it may seem to you, do it, if you so easily.
- Be bold.This is a very difficult and painful experience, but you must find the courage to admit - you betrayed and betrayal - it's part of life.If you do it right, their experiences will benefit and will help in the future to better understand friends, relatives, colleagues and herself.
- dignity.Take this test with flying colors.If you are sure they are right, do not make excuses, and make sure that no one was left in doubt as to your good name.
- sorry.What happened, do not change, and the accumulated anger will slowly destroy you.So, as difficult as it may, I'm sorry.Sometimes forgiveness is the most terrible weapon against offenders.
- Set goals.Decide to get out of the situation stronger, with new values and attitudes.
- find inspiration.Watch the movie, which gives positive emotions, listen to upbeat music, read motivational books.Look for something that will lift your spirits and make want to move on.
- confidence.If, after the betrayal she swayed, find a way to restore it and make it even stronger.You have the chance to discover new facets of his personality - from stress How to beat stress?Create an oasis have not only negative effects.
- constructive thinking.Carefully think about your future, about the old and new relationships.You want to give a chance to someone or something from the past, take a short break or leave for good?
- look your fears in the face.Risks build a new relationship, in spite of their fears.Or talk about what you're afraid of, with friends and family.
- cooperation.Avoid being alone at the time, when you are experiencing betrayal.Talk to people you trust, do not turn in on themselves.
- optimism.Perform their daily business with optimism.Remind yourself that you are now an optimist if you accidentally forget about it.
- not revenge.It is unlikely that revenge will cost time and effort spent.Failure to pay the offender of his coin - a sign of maturity, not cowardice.
- Personal Development.Focus on how to develop further: education loans, career, sports and so on.
- Do not harm yourself.If you ever stay in a depressed mood, using alcohol or drugs, gave up work or his appearance, and so on, you hurt yourself and not the offender.You - your greatest asset, do not let anyone take it away from you.
- Do not feel sorry for yourself.Learn to cope with uncertainty.All the time you know who you are and what you want.Stop feeling sorry for yourself - yes, you did is disgusting, but you have to live, and for that you need to stay yourself and be strong.Self-pity - one of the most destructive feelings.
- Use intuition.You can judge people not only the brain, but also feelings.The more you trust your intuition, the less likely it will be wrong.
- remain active.Dancing, swimming, skydiving, horse riding - make to diversity, it does not give spleen stay with you for a long time.
- fall in love again.If you gave a loved one, it is very difficult to fall in love again.In spite of this you need to remember that not all men are like your ex-husband or boyfriend.Fortunately.
- Think about the future.Build plans that motivate and inspire you.Ahead of you is still the sea of events and achievements.
- Stop worrying.Focus on the objective things, rather than emotions Emotions and culture: how to decipher the emotional code .So you reduce the level of anxiety anxiety - how to distinguish normal from disease? and will live here and now.
- progress notes.You betrayed, and that?your life continues to change, find the happiness, make new friends, discover new places.And reward yourself for the courage and strength that you have overcome the difficult situation.
- patience.Surviving the betrayal, be patient: the pain will not pass as quickly as you want.Treat yourself with patience, do not scold yourself for attacks of depression and methodically pull myself out of them.
- Seek professional help.If you feel that you can not do to overcome the storm of negative emotions, go to a psychologist.It will help you to find ways in which you'll be able to control their condition.