How to get out of depression: to love life again is a snap
Depression robs human energy and hope, the ability to enjoy life.Exit from this state is not easy, but not impossible.The most simple changes in your life can lead to a significant change for the better.With constant efforts, you can finally cope with depression.
During the depressed person often wants to be alone, but here - it's one of the pitfalls of the disease.Alone people return again and again to their negative thoughts, which is why the condition may worsen.Therefore, communication for patients with depression is crucial.
- Communicate with someone who loves you and understands.Friends and family members can provide you with invaluable help, even just listening to.Often, because of the depressed person is moving away from their loved ones, but you will see that there are people who love you no matter what, and genuinely want to help you.
- Walk to train and continue work in public organizations, even if you do not like it anymore.It is very important that you stick in your life a certain schedule - this helps organize the chaos that is in the minds of human depression.
- Join a support group for patients with depression.There you will be able to tell you what not to say, even the closest - and you will understand.
- Join in any organization as a volunteer.You can see the strong people to overcome difficulties that you may seem insurmountable, and - realize that you can benefit and be for someone to do the right person.
- go to the movies, theater, concerts, friends gather in a cafe or at home, join a club - gardeners, fishermen, amateur astronomy, and so on.
Although a person, nothing can replace talking to people, animals can bring into your life more fun.Sign a pet - just remember that it is a responsible step, and he will live with you, when the depression will pass.If you are not ready, feeding stray animals, help care for animals relatives or friends who live in the village.Numerous studies have shown that regular contact with animals helps to overcome depression, and people who have pets in general are less prone to depression, and cope better with stress How to beat stress?Create an oasis .
Get rid of negative thinking
Allow yourself to be imperfect.Many people suffering from depression are perfectionists.They set for themselves very high standards - and when you do not meet their own standards (which is almost impossible to match), begin to reproach himself for failure.If they somehow manage to get their way, they immediately set the bar even higher.Be more realistic.Everyone should at least take into account the fact that 24 hours in a day, of which 6-8 have to spend on a dream, and that there are limits and opportunities for the majority of attempts to exceed their turn serious health problems.High goals - that's fine, but your duty - to take care of themselves.
- not put in the labels and do not let this one.Communicate with people who think positively - they can learn in a relaxed attitude to failure and to enjoy life in spite of everything;Listen to lively music, easy to read literature.
- Praise yourself.For all - for what to do makeup, watered flowers, we finished the project, went to the gym.At first it will seem ridiculous and unnatural, but after a while start to get itself.
Take care of yourself
- Sleep 7-8 hours a day.When a person is sleeping too much or too little, his mood changed for the worse.Try to go to bed and wake up at the same time - this will allow you to better rest for the night and prevent the development of sleep disorders Dreams: how to understand our dreams .
- was daily in the sun.Lack of sunlight can worsen the symptoms of depression.Therefore, a daily work out at least a short walk, drink coffee on the balcony, or protein feed pigeons in the park.Even if the sky clouds, sun - right behind them.
- Control your stress levels.Identify the factors that cause you stress and a particularly strong or exclude them from your life, or to change their attitude towards them.
- Use relaxation techniques Relaxation and stress - calm, not panic! .Yoga, breathing exercises, meditation Meditation - treats the body and the spirit are an excellent remedy for depression.